Opinion No more Back ended contracts they said

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Ahaha look who it is the other dud who supported the previous mob lol
Dodging actual facts again Alzz?
I’ll tell you why the $850k isn’t true.
There is a policy in place that stipulates no player can receive a salary increase of $100k or more without board approval. This was introduced after the cap mess of 2018 and remains. That being the case, how can DWZ suddenly jump $300k and be ‘back-ended’? You’ve been sold a dummy again - just like all the garbage you gobble up on conspiracy websites :-).

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The previous administration made it their point for 3 years that this shit will never happen again only to give Dwz 850k in his last season lmaoo
name and shame yourself whoever supported the previous administration…. you know who you are
Given that he was signed when we were under salary cap pressure I dare say we got reasonably good value for money for him. I wouldn't assume that he's being offloaded unless the club says so either.

Just because the media says something doesn't mean it's any more true than if I were to say his contract is minimum wage and all you can eat garlic chicken at the leagues clubs chinese restaurant.

Here's a little life tip, you look pretty stupid if you want to argue rumors like they're fact. In this case you are getting pissed off about something that might not be close to true.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Move on. The win today is too good !!

Malla

Reaction score
It was a desperation move at the time dogs needed a boost and they got it from him it didn’t quite work out but I’m still appreciative of dwz one of the few who seemed to want to be here
Who wouldn’t wanna be here if they were getting 880k a year knowing you’re not worth that much? Lol

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Dodging actual facts again Alzz?
I’ll tell you why the $850k isn’t true.
There is a policy in place that stipulates no player can receive a salary increase of $100k or more without board approval. This was introduced after the cap mess of 2018 and remains. That being the case, how can DWZ suddenly jump $300k and be ‘back-ended’? You’ve been sold a dummy again - just like all the garbage you gobble up on conspiracy websites :-).
I’ve been waiting for someone to point that out. I would also add that he was signed when we only had less than 5% of our Cap available, 5% of $9m is $450k. Keeping in mind that from 2019 onwards no back ended contracts were allowed by the NRL. I have seen DWZ at a couple of corporate events, so he may have a TPA, but hardly $350k worth.

That’s very solid reasons why $800k to me seems impossible.

Always a Bulldog