No lap of honour after Minor premiership

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I am surprised nobody brought this up yet. I think it was a smart move from Des, avoid the possibility of getting too carried away and focus just on Manly this week!

Bring them on I say! A shame in a way, there were lots of people disappointed, but hoping they understand the meaning behind it.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The dogs had sore legs and where hungry .

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I must say I was disappointed that there was no lap of honour or even just a bit of a walk around like they would normally do. But if it helps in the preparation then I'm all for it.

3 minor premierships for our 3 sides. This is a day I'll remember for the rest of my life.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Last edited by a moderator:

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it was the right decision by Des I always remember the sharks winning the MP late 80s doing a lap of honour and got beat in consecutive games in the finals

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
it was the right decision by Des I always remember the sharks winning the MP late 80s doing a lap of honour and got beat in consecutive games in the finals
Sure was. I know everyone lined the fence to be a part of it but thier are bigger fish to fry. Nobody remembers the minor premiers...... one of the reasons I bought the Barba shirt and not he minor premiership one.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Sure was. I know everyone lined the fence to be a part of it but thier are bigger fish to fry. Nobody remembers the minor premiers...... one of the reasons I bought the Barba shirt and not he minor premiership one.
X2

Were we seperated at birth?..lol

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Who cares, but fyi I doubt doing a lap of honour will have any effect on next week lol

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Who cares, but fyi I doubt doing a lap of honour will have any effect on next week lol
Read over my first post mate. I actually said its not of a big deal, and i hope people understood the purpose behind it, because there were a few fans disappointed. I thought it was to focus on the weeks ahead? doesnt matter why they did it anyway, des knows best.

Status
Not open for further replies.