No handshake between Ennis and farah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
He didn't even give a post match interview lol what a sore loser.
he suffered some sort of injury to the hand after the match, was getting reviewed by the club doctor. He will have scans tomorrow (Farah that is). I assume he would of been filthy at the result, so decided to keep his mouth shut.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He tweeted "xray for me tomorrow. Doesn't look good" suck ****

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
For those at the game and watching coin toss on big screen, farah had no intention of shaking hands with our captain which I think is poor form . Ennis seem to gesture forward but farah just walked off . Very poor sportsmanship
Here's a saying I learned years ago: Winners are grinners, losers can please themselves".

Farah had the chance of winning the match in golden point time handed to him, he only had to wait one more play and it would have been all over. His ego wouldn't wait, he rushed it and stuffed it. :rip:

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
If those decisions had gone against us everyone would be whinging that we were robbed!

Everyone is saying the Tigers and Farah are whingers but they deserved to win last night. That was not a good performance from the top team heading into finals and surprisingly the refs helped us get over the line big time, not to mention the flukey trip over from the Tigers winger (or was it a sniper up in the stands)?

Hope they put on a better display next week.

WestieDog

Zambuck
Reaction score
Never in front, 7-2 up in the penalty count, tackled like our guys has targets on their heads, inside the 10 more often than not - don't know how much that adds to the case of "deserved to win".

Spaz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Farah hit his Vag on the dressing room door on his way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.