Official NO EFFORT

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
True but it just seemed the team did not put in if they had put in effort and lost I will still be happy coz I can just say they had a good crack

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
4 winnable games this year and we've only won 1 and that's game where we weren't the better team (imo). That's all you need to know. There should be no more optimism from fans until there's a change in the coach and the usual duds/deadwood are gone.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
After a 5 day turn around, the period after the sin binning thru til halftime absolutely did us in.
We were lucky it wasn't another Storm scoreline.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first 25-30 mins we were on top. After the sin bin as usual it all fell to shit.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will the rebuild commence once we sack bazz or is Phil Gould and the rest of them still head in the clouds after our round one fluke win.
Shit shows are us

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are a team with too many liabilities. Too many players who play dumb football. Sure the referees don’t do us any favours but if we rely on the refs we a shot ducks. Discipline and the basic fundamentals of the game need to be instilled across the club. The current leadership of the club has zero respect from within and it shows on game day. All the coaches and the captain need to stand up or stand down.

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We are poorly coached and our fitness levels aren't close to the top teams either.

Yes we scored first however, the team started to get rolled through the ruck too easily after 20mins.

Malla

Reaction score
Yeah that’s the most disappointing thing. Cooks last try was just no effort from anyone. He walked thru. Vaughan was lazy.
And Sutton was bad but we did ourselves no favours. JMK was lazy. Errors and penalties/6 agains. That’s 3 games this year we put ourselves in position to win and we fuck our selves thru shit discipline. I hope Dufty blew up at Jackson cause he was absolutely hopefully. Fuck me

Malla

Reaction score
We are poorly coached and our fitness levels aren't close to the top teams either.

Yes we scored first however, the team started to get rolled through the ruck too easily after 20mins.
Fitness isn’t too bad, but yea we are very very poorly coached.