No D*ckheads Policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldn't see this posted anywhere else. There was a small article in the paper stating that the Bulldogs have adopted Melbourne's "No D*ickhead Policy". As a result the Bulldogs have ruled out making a play at Todd Carney for 2009. Discuss.

T

TdoggBulldog

Todd Carney would be great at the club on field imo

but offield lol **** having that burden

good move by the club imo. and will in the long run have a positive effect on our onfield performance as the players will hopefully settle the **** down a bit and not be out boozing every night haha.

dogsrareligion

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Todd Carney would be great at the club on field imo

but offield lol **** having that burden

good move by the club imo. and will in the long run have a positive effect on our onfield performance as the players will hopefully settle the **** down a bit and not be out boozing every night haha.

Hopefully not boozing out every night. I guess if they want the prize bad enough they will sacrifice for those months when their training and playing. Otherwise definetly a good move by the club.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
is this no ********s policy real? i thought it was a joke by someone on here.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
fuk yeah we dont need anymore off field dramas thats 4 sure..

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
If this is true then why is Maitua and Tonga still here.

Bulldogs50

Justin..
Reaction score
Maitua in all likeliness probably wont want to stay. And Tonga shouldnt be given a new contract imo. And Sull, we cant just release players left right and centre. We wont have a team if we do that lol

80fic...

This little article was writen by Rebecca Wilson, what a reliable journalist she is!!!!!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TBH people in Melbournes nightlife dont have too many good things to say about Inglis.
Aparantly hes a big **** and goes hard on the nights out, but hes still their maybe coz he has great talent. Also I have seen him out, he carrys on in a similar way to Mason and Maitua

This policy is just a beatup by storm, every team has a couple of trouble makers at least, no team is full of altar boys

Smiley

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
todd carney is an absolute nob and belongs in a category of his own.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TBH people in Melbournes nightlife dont have too many good things to say about Inglis.
Aparantly hes a big **** and goes hard on the nights out, but hes still their maybe coz he has great talent. Also I have seen him out, he carrys on in a similar way to Mason and Maitua

This policy is just a beatup by storm, every team has a couple of trouble makers at least, no team is full of altar boys
yep id say ur correct,egos get the better of some

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
what ever happened to the good ol days where league players could get on the drink, drive home and fall asleep at the lights to get arrested by the police?

ffs people need to remember these are league players! these people don't have that great of an education because of all the hits to the head

rugby league players are sluts and trouble makers and nothing will change that except maybe for communism in Australia

Country Dog

Mortimer
Reaction score
I think not looking at Todd Carney because of some of his off-field discretions isn't very good football management.

Yes Todd Carney has done some stupid things in the past, but if half the people knew how much sh*t was going on in his personal life they wouldn't be so harsh. They should be harsher on his club for sitting back and watching as he spiralled out of control for years without helping him.

He could be a very good player in our environment, we have taken worse players then Todd and helped them out.

Funny we have a no-d*ckhead policy now we got rid of the biggest d*ckhead in the NRL

Mighty_Matt

Waterboy
Reaction score
the thing about melbournes no ******** policy is that the storm players caas biga duickhead as they like, and their media wont give two ****s in comparison to if it was an AFL player.....I think as a club we have to tighten up and have players be responsible if they are going out partying, however to compare any team to melbourne is comparing apples and oranges

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been drinking with inglis. He seemed ok - just sat and chatted all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.