£©

Taxed By £©
Reaction score
I'm off to get high on her Ecstasy now :D

Laterz!!

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Well Nikki was on at around 1:30 yesterday morning... For those were wondering, no I did not stay up until 1:30am to watch Nikki, as wonderful as she is... I was up to listen on the radio to my side Leicester play Fulham in the FA Cup... :grinning:

Can't say it was one of her best performances... she seemed a bit more subdued... but her singing continuously to the answers was rather funny and amusing... ;)

LMAO though at Amy before hand... she kept trying to make reference to the aweful outfit she was wearing and relating it to Dexy's Midnight Runners... at least it turned her normally bland performance into something rather interesting and kept me awake till the time Leicester started playing.

There was new girl there too... she was rather bland but is an absolute stunner.. her name is Suze Raymond... and something tells me she is there simply for looks value...which is a shame because it means less of Nikki's antics in a week for the sake of a bland, if not good looking girl.... I would prefer the antics TBH.... ;)

But as I said, the show and Nikki did the intended job I needed them to do last night, that is keep me awake to listen to the FA Cup, so for that, I say thanks... :grinning:

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With a name like Tha Doggfather you're not really one to talk about intelligence, and going by your personality I doubt any girl would want to touch you with a 10 foot pole.
no, they always go for his 10 foot pole instead ;)

man who are you?....have you post anything OTHER than attacking DF? lol

oh and btw to everyone else- foxtel is the bomb. i go to my friends house with it as an ulterior motive. lol
and who gives if they repeat stuff? who watches tv all day? its great coz you see shows you want to see that you missed earlier.

**** i luv foxtel......and hate my parents for not getting it. lol

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Is there a new girl on there ?

Finally they might get rid of that brodie guy cause he is making the show a joke.

M

Mr Miyagi

Hey soliola I saw that fake dog on quiz mania last night LOL
She has big jugs and is very fake LMAO
Is there other new ones too.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Hey soliola I saw that fake dog on quiz mania last night LOL
She has big jugs and is very fake LMAO
Is there other new ones too.
Yeah that's the only thing i like about fake dog she has very nice jugs but looks a bit old to me but better her being there than guys like brodie at least us guys have something to stare at before falling asleep.

Nikki looked alright last night as well and she seemed like in a giggling and dancing mood.

I request to put Nikki back to the 1st slot of when the show starts that way we get to see her before we go to sleep. :D

M

Mr Miyagi

Yeah that's the only thing i like about fake dog she has very nice jugs but looks a bit old to me but better her being there than guys like brodie at least us guys have something to stare at before falling asleep.

Nikki looked alright last night as well and she seemed like in a giggling and dancing mood.

I request to put Nikki back to the 1st slot of when the show starts that way we get to see her before we go to sleep. :D
Hey soliola they might have got rid of the simone warne lookalike LOL

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Don't call her a fake dog, Nikki Osbourne is a very funny chicky :D
No renis bro was referring to the other chick

Not sure on the name but she is 1 of the newbies on QM

Me and renis bro only know her as big jugs

We love nikki and would love to see more of her

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
My love for nikki has fell down 5% as i just found out she loves the Broncos.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Yeah and only you Soliola... :p

I agree, Nikki needs to be on first thing, if I am going to stay up that late, I can't have her on at 1, that is sleeping time... :(

The other girls ok, she has a nice rack, nice personality, but she just ain't as bubbly as Nikki, her name is like Caterina someone....

The other girl Suze Raymond is too darn serious, it ain't rocket surgery as Nikki would say... so why act like it... I enjoy Nikki because she is natural and anything goes... :grinning:

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Yeah well now we found out her names i still don't like nice rack though probably the biggest out of all girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.