Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How did he go today? Thoughts?

Cogger playing FG today.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He played and I watched most of the game but barely noticed him. He didn’t really get involved at all.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well if it's any indication, Knights are dead last in NSW Cup with 2 wins, 8 losses, and -140 points difference.

You can dig up his stats from NSWRL Stats Amazing news posts after each weekend.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Played similar to Abbey - no physical commitment in defence, dominated when running the ball back - didnt get involved to any extent - only his second game of the year though.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rebuilding guys.

Pay knows how to turn young talent into superstars.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Summary on NSWRL said he had a few runs and first game back from injury.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Him & his winger collided to drop a bomb.. thats all I noticed

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Played similar to Abbey - no physical commitment in defence, dominated when running the ball back - didnt get involved to any extent - only his second game of the year though.
Thanks... and not all too encouraging.

I'm thinking he's part of our 5 for $500k deal.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

He better be or else I’m calling the emergency ward cause I think dean pay is suffering from concussion induced Alzheimer’s.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

It was a very ordinary game and its was his first game since round one but overall it wasn't positive.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was a very ordinary game and its was his first game since round one but overall it wasn't positive.
Wow your very much the pessimist aren't you... First game back from a 10 week foot injury, give the kid a break.

Danny Buderus said himself a handful of clubs are after him which says something....

He played ok, he covered kicks well, his got speed to burn, his an agile thing, he can ball play, count numbers and draw and pass. His a bloody Luke Patten mould if u ever seen one.

I'll admit he was quiet but ill reserve my judgement on the kid for a few weeks.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow your very much the pessimist aren't you... First game back from a 10 week foot injury, give the kid a break.

Danny Buderus said himself a handful of clubs are after him which says something....

He played ok, he covered kicks well, his got speed to burn, his an agile thing, he can ball play, count numbers and draw and pass. His a bloody Luke Patten mould if u ever seen one.

I'll admit he was quiet but ill reserve my judgement on the kid for a few weeks.
I'm referring to how he went in that game - hopefully he is a lot better than he showed today - BUT todays game was not positive. Happy to reserve judgement on whether he would be a good buy or not but todays game wasn't encouraging.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He was their goal kicker as well?

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this guy really any better than Cerrutoor Bergamin?

Status
Not open for further replies.