Nick Kouparitsas Roosters Deal (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Upskirt News

Im disappointed Nick is leaving I would prefer to keep him over Gary Warburton, Danny Williams or Lee Te mari. It would be a good time to give him a start especially with the good pack of fowards we have at the moment.
LOL Warburton eats Nick.THats why your buddy nick is number 13 for the bulls, and Gary is wearing the mighty number 11 in FG
PS i think Koups is a great player and i can feel and understand the situation he is in. If you were employed somewhere and they kept bringing ppl in etc,,

U

Upskirt News

But going to the Roosters! Cmon. If you asked me his is a mercinary. If he opted to go back to Canberra or St George I would give him my blessing. But to sell your soul and follow has beens and headline acts only shows his true mental state. Pretty stale if you asked me.
Idiot statement. St George and Canberra dont have a shortage of backrowers.

GATE7

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So has he signed with Roosters or will he be playing for the Bulls this weekend?

Bulldog Bruce

Bring on Rnd 1
Reaction score
Looks like he's staying with the Dogs...

Nick on tight leash

The deal that looked set to come off for Bulldogs second-rower Nick Kouparitsas to switch to the Roosters has fallen through. Apparently, the amount of money the club was prepared to pay as part of the player's wage for the rest of the season was not what the player and his manager were expecting, and the Roosters were not in a position to pay any more than they had agreed. "It's unfortunate, because he would have been good for us," Roosters recruitment officer Peter O'Sullivan said.

http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/lhq...-rooster/2009/04/02/1238261728063.html?page=2

MPS

I'm Old Gregg
Reaction score
I am relieved, but I hope this spurs Nick on to challenge for a FG spot with the Dogs. Looks loke the Roosters suffer from premature annouciation.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Roosters will still get him.

The hype was more over him playing as early as tonight's game - not to be. Give it a few weeks for the fee to be discussed and the teams should go from there

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
bulldogs should pay $0

if he wants to leave to play FG let the roosters pay for his salary, why should it come out of our expense. Roosters will do anything to have a bigger salary cap lol

Obviously if were getting rid of him then yeah we will pay an amount

-313-

sharmoot you attack koupa whenever you get the opportunity, it is personal to you.
from what i have heard koupa has played well for us in reggies, and for those who think that he doesnt play with "ticka"... he played out that game against the eels with a torn pectorial!
he was obviously out of favour here from the moment K.M. took over as coach, it is not form it is new coach new opinions.
Seriously,You are the reason God created the middle finger.

The difference is you HEARD... while I WAS THERE...

Take time out, come see him play or otherwise just STFU

viking63

CANTERBURY BULLDOGS
Reaction score
It looks like the Roosters not only want our players they want the Bulldogs to pay their wages while there playing for the Roosters. what a joke, if they want a free player will give them Fred Briggs or Brad Morrin.

snoop_dogg55

snoop dawg
Reaction score
bulldogs should pay $0

if he wants to leave to play FG let the roosters pay for his salary, why should it come out of our expense. Roosters will do anything to have a bigger salary cap lol

Obviously if were getting rid of him then yeah we will pay an amount

because they dont want to use him..
its part of a leagal contract

snoop_dogg55

snoop dawg
Reaction score
Lol on his form id say find a way to get rid of him, Nothing player this year he was only good in the passed because of the players around him, He should find a new sport something that dosent include having to hang onto a ball without droping it.[/QUOTE]

lol and you say you dont make personal attacks...
what a joke

viking63

CANTERBURY BULLDOGS
Reaction score
Did anyone watch the match between the Dragons and Broncos tonight, I thought the Dragons were very impressive.

berryman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Seriously,You are the reason God created the middle finger.

The difference is you HEARD... while I WAS THERE...

Take time out, come see him play or otherwise just STFU
exactly what cool breeze said... you win!

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL Warburton eats Nick.THats why your buddy nick is number 13 for the bulls, and Gary is wearing the mighty number 11 in FG
PS i think Koups is a great player and i can feel and understand the situation he is in. If you were employed somewhere and they kept bringing ppl in etc,,
Totally disagree with this pathetic statement!!! Warburton is playing fg on politics. He hasn't got half the talent that koups has got. A stat from the weekend is that Warburton made 30m against the sharks.... that's not good enough for a player that plays the majority of the match. Warburton is a player with zero impact. He hasn't got an offload. He doesn't know how to run lines. He is small for a backrower.... Koups has about 5kgs on him. Not to mention he runs it much harder.... he also hits harder. He is better than Warburton in every department. KM doesn't rate him... its purely politics. this happens in footy sometimes.... but there are other clubs who want him. if we release him it could come back to haunt us.

U

Upskirt News

Totally disagree with this pathetic statement!!! Warburton is playing fg on politics. He hasn't got half the talent that koups has got. A stat from the weekend is that Warburton made 30m against the sharks.... that's not good enough for a player that plays the majority of the match. Warburton is a player with zero impact. He hasn't got an offload. He doesn't know how to run lines. He is small for a backrower.... Koups has about 5kgs on him. Not to mention he runs it much harder.... he also hits harder. He is better than Warburton in every department. KM doesn't rate him... its purely politics. this happens in footy sometimes.... but there are other clubs who want him. if we release him it could come back to haunt us.
LOL! How is he playing on politics in an entirely new team, admin down to the players all new he must be playing on politics because FOLKES is clearly still there as the head coach.

Your right, Koops does have something on Warburton at the current moment. A number 20 jesery on a saturday arvo
NEXT

-313-

seriously, you need to lay of the drugs.....

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Shows how much you know, Koups is full of errors all he does is drop the ball or give away lazy penaltys which is why waburton, Gordon and conrad are ahead of him.

C

chipandchase

the only thing that might keep Koups is that harrison is out for the season, done his knee

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the only thing that might keep Koups is that harrison is out for the season, done his knee
Dont think harrison would have been ready for fg this season anyway looks pretty small.

Status
Not open for further replies.