Slippery!
Captain Kickass!!!
Lukeoz4! and his little guy
K E
mp4-eedz
Smack
buddman

and anyone else i cant put a kennel name to lol

Was a great night, and great to finally put faces to the names. Looking forward to next week,

M

MikeyP..

ramina
Slippery
eedz
costaki

and saw:
will.i.am
dogzrule

hehehe

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
why didnt you say hi? :( we could of talked about food! lol :whacky:
because i was with alex down the bottom and i didnt wanna lose my spot and miss hazem!!
i'll say hi next time! look out for one of very few filo girls in the kennel :p

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
why didnt you say hi? :( we could of talked about food! lol :whacky:
Damn i missed you too Mikey.

I really wanted to taise these ass hairs I keep hearing about, everyone seems to love 'em.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
saw quite a few new kennelers!! it was great. Added a new complexion to things

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
i was walking behind you on the way into the kennel... seeing as though half kennel are probably "moe'hammad's" i wasnt too sure lol
No worries, I knew someone was following me.....It turned out to be Kennyy lol

M

MikeyP..

because i was with alex down the bottom and i didnt wanna lose my spot and miss hazem!!
i'll say hi next time! look out for one of very few filo girls in the kennel :p
aha true. But still you could of shouted hi, i was standing a couple dudes away from rami at the end lol

Damn i missed you too Mikey.

I really wanted to taise these ass hairs I keep hearing about, everyone seems to love 'em.
yeah man, i think i saw ya. not too sure, but hopefully i will see you guys at next weeks game.

and yes my ass hairs will be on stand by...they will always be there so dw. :whacky:

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Well my Kennel cherry has been popped ! - I even lost my damn mobile phone in the process !!!

dogkat, SMACK, Luke04, Moe, MattO, Ozman (with Ozgirl !), Christabella, Slippery (you're a madball bro), Berries.

Hani and Rami were pointed out to me, but didn't get the chance to climb over the 6 rows to say Hi ! (If you're wondering boys - Think ugly red beanie with ear-flaps !

Too many tries to distract me !!!

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
aha true. But still you could of shouted hi, i was standing a couple dudes away from rami at the end lol
it didnt look like you had food on you, so i didnt really bother trying to grab your attention

B

Ben Godberts

I met ke and eedz good blokes I tackled kenny at the bar ha ha owned him

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol, i didnt know Berries went. I wanted to touch his forearms

Reaction score
Well my Kennel cherry has been popped ! - I even lost my damn mobile phone in the process !!!

dogkat, SMACK, Luke04, Moe, MattO, Ozman (with Ozgirl !), Christabella, Slippery (you're a madball bro), Berries.

Hani and Rami were pointed out to me, but didn't get the chance to climb over the 6 rows to say Hi ! (If you're wondering boys - Think ugly red beanie with ear-flaps !

Too many tries to distract me !!!
lol..i think i'll forever be called that...even christian calls me ozgirl..i think kenny is one of the few people in the kennel that knows my real name :D

besides from the usual kennelers i finally saw captain kickass, slippery, smack, ben godberts, ke and some others that moe pointed out..oh and i finally met matto

Status
Not open for further replies.