NFL or NRL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Aside from the fact that both teams' handling was atrocious today, what was with all the stoppages? I watched the game on Channel 9 and every time a player went down with an injury.. wait scratch that, if they actually have an injury or are trying to milk a penalty, the refs will watch a replay of the tackle and scrutinise it under a microscope. Which in turn kills all the flow to the game. NRL is a dying code and is becoming NFL. I know some people might brush it off as one of those games but it's becoming an all to common occurrence. Video ref is used for every try so much so that their incompetence doesn't even surprise me any more.

For the record we weren't good enough today. I am looking at this from a neutral spectator's point of view, somebody who might be watching the game for the first time and to the NRL a potential fan which = $$$. The NRL will not draw any new fans to the game at this rate. If they do loyal supporters will drop off and stop following all together.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I pretty much agree, I was bored watching that game, not really angry about the result, more so just don't care and thinking about taking a nap.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All those stoppages for things was horrible, the Sharks would do anything they can for a small stoppage and the referee allowed it to happen but never called time off or when it was crucial for us though.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So many stoppages yet the team looked tired lol

Status
Not open for further replies.