10. Renouf To'omaga
11. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
12. Corey Harawira-Neara
13. Josh Jackson

14. Jeremy Marshall-King
15. Kayne Kalache
16. Danny Fualalo
17. Dylan Napa
and what about cogger r ya just gonna 4get his kick for remis and wow ya leave fuckwit napa there and take out a guy who's in form has a great game and can play for sum1 who was always shit and a roorter

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Renouf To'omaga doesn't deserve to be in the starting line up.
He would play better if he started. He's not use to coming off the bench.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
and what about cogger r ya just gonna 4get his kick for remis and wow ya leave fuckwit napa there and take out a guy who's in form has a great game and can play for sum1 who was always shit and a roorter
I just got a headache reading your comment.

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
I just got a headache reading your comment.
maybe thats because u realised u left out a far better player in cogger who has done no wrong setup the game winning try for fuckwit roorter napa, thats a great move there

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
maybe thats because u realised u left out a far better player in cogger who has done no wrong setup the game winning try for fuckwit roorter napa, thats a great move there
You write like you're a 13 year old. I won't be reading any more of your comments.

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
You write like you're a 13 year old. I won't be reading any more of your comments.
i was gob smacked at your decision to leave roorter napa their and omit cogger who is playing very well for us isnt from the roorters and even set up remis game winning try against newcastle and you wanna leave him out for napa who has done nothing for us since he has been here, we have other forwards who would be far better and would save some money in the salary cap.

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
Fair question about Cogger however, are you going to answer it?
i just did read the comment i posted it makes sense and isnt written by a 13 year old just a quick short reply, i was bewildered as to y u would take cogger out for apa who has done zilch since his been here

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I saw that! What could Pay have possibly seen to earn praise? He did make one good chase on a kick in the second half to force a drop out but apart from that the rest was garbage.
It’s clear this blokes got his favourites despite their horror performances on the field, one of the many reasons why he needs to go immediately, that kind of attitude will be disastrous in the long run

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
i just did read the comment i posted it makes sense and isnt written by a 13 year old just a quick short reply, i was bewildered as to y u would take cogger out for apa who has done zilch since his been here
I agree about Cogger I think he has gone well and is improving as the season has gone on.

Wakeham looks promising but is not in front of Cogger.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Even with injuries surely Chris Smith gets dropped to reggies. He was shocking last night and was a huge reason the Knights dominated the ruck early. He made 23 tackles and missed 8 that’s just not good enough when he provides very little impact with the ball.
A highlight for me was Smith kick chase that earned us a drop out that eventually led to try.

Go Dogs

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even with injuries surely Chris Smith gets dropped to reggies. He was shocking last night and was a huge reason the Knights dominated the ruck early. He made 23 tackles and missed 8 that’s just not good enough when he provides very little impact with the ball.
I was looking forward to seeing C.Smith in the top grade
He has had a fair shot but unfortunately not done much to keep a spot
Definitely needs time back in lower grade,maybe give K.K a go

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hell yes, but here's a wild idea, how about you watch the game and look for them yourself? You might be surprised.

Go Dogs
Don't worry I watched it please enlighten me with these highlights you saw because there wasn't any for me.