Next time you visit........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Next time you visit McDonalds (especially around lunch time), notice how people stalk you if you have the newspaper, which is complintary from McDonalds.

It is hardly ever available coz everyone is reading it while eating their food. I am the worst offender. I eat McDonalds or Hungry Jacks every lunch (and yet i dont put on any kind of fat :p ) and everytime i go in, even before i order, i look for the paper.

I go for the pepole who look like like they have finished their food, and i keep a close eye on them. When they finish, i snatch the paper off the table before you can blink. I then look up and see a few people envy me coz i was the first to grab it.

LOL it reminds of seagulls at a beach fighting for a chip. fighting hard for the paper, then eating is really satisfying, it makes the food taste even sweeter.

for next time you go to a fast food joint who supply the papers to read, notice how people will sit around you waiting for you to finish so they could get the paper off you

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
roflll hahahahahahahaha i always do the same thing lol

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
roflll hahahahahahahaha i always do the same thing lol
so your the one who takes an hour eating before you even open up the paper LoL

I hate those kind of people. If you want the paper, then read it while eating. Dont just let it sit next to you looking pretty >:(

(Yes i do have some issues :p)

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
rofllll no i eat and read lol or i do the sudoku puzzle in the paper :p

M

MrCharisma

I do that on CityRail trains... I stalk off the MX or papers and wait for the person to leave. Mainly due to me being cheap and no MX people at Parramatta

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
i dont like the scummy Daily Telegraph lol, The Herald is more expensive :p

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
In the last 3 years, i promise you i have bought the telegraph about 4 or 5 times.

Although, i have read it on average, about 3.5 times a week. Multiply that by 156 days(3 years). It equals to $546, minus the 5 times i actually bought it, which then equals to $541.

And yes, i have been hanging around jews too long :p

80fic...

i dont like the scummy Daily Telegraph lol, The Herald is more expensive :p
LOL. $1.20

I cant stand reading any paper that is stupid enough to let Danny Weidler, Phil Gould, and Willie Mason write articles. So I just read the telescum minus anything from Rebecca Wilson or Paul Kent.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i love reading the paper on the train now, cos the courier mail is in tabloid format these days.
used to be a nightmare reading a broadsheet in peak hour lol.

i sit and wait for the nerds to pull the footy section and form guide out of the friday courier mail, and then i ask if i can have it. it's pretty much the only reason i buy the friday paper anyway LOL

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats the deal with the MX on trains of an afternoon..i have pften eyed people off and rushed to a seat that has it on :grinning:

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bahaha everyone who has replied to this thread (bar hammer) appears to be cheap arses lol. love it :grinning:

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bahaha everyone who has replied to this thread (bar hammer) appears to be cheap arses lol. love it :grinning:
Im not cheap. :( i always buy the normal paper and then leave it for others...but the MX is my favourite, and you can only get it from the city stations!

Thankyou very much! lol

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not cheap. :( i always buy the normal paper and then leave it for others...but the MX is my favourite, and you can only get it from the city stations!

Thankyou very much! lol
we're uni students haha. we're cheap arses until we graduate tbh.
omg 5 subjects next semester *dies*

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we're uni students haha. we're cheap arses until we graduate tbh.
omg 5 subjects next semester *dies*
NOt cheap enough to avoid buying alcohol or clothes/ wasteful things :grinning:

*looks at midori & pineapple drink sitting near her*
*pats VZ sunnies*

:D

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NOt cheap enough to avoid buying alcohol or clothes/ wasteful things :grinning:

*looks at midori & pineapple drink sitting near her*
*pats VZ sunnies*

:D
haha i know lol. when i lived on campus, we never had any money for food. we used to just eat toast all the time.
buuuuut, the alcohol wall expanded every weekend. we always had money for a bottle of spirits lol

M

MikeyP..