Next Friday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed that Premier League is playing against the Bluebags on Saturday.

Does anyone know (Utai Slam perhaps?) who is playing before First Grade ?

Cheers big ears.

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Jets game is this Saturday, which is our bye week

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
They play the Jets this weekend.

Before the match against Brisbane next Friday it will be:

Premier League @ 5.30pm
Bulldogs v Raiders

K

kennyy

This is going to be a huge game. Can't wait!!!

2 Of my mates birthdays that day so we will be at the brewery bright and early =D

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhh right.

Thanks Utai.

Yeah I'm going to meet the Kennel's favourite guy in Mick Boon next weekend !! Also meeting Bradski from here as well.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Ahhh right.

Thanks Utai.

Yeah I'm going to meet the Kennel's favourite guy in Mick Boon next weekend !! Also meeting Bradski from here as well.
tell mickboon/mickdog/nighshadow that the kennel misses him vvery much and we love him... he was so much fun than abz tbh

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tell mickboon/mickdog/nighshadow that the kennel misses him vvery much and we love him... he was so much fun than abz tbh
LOL...I will give him a high-5 from you Ozman.

I don't know him but chat to him at the the colosseum a fair bit. We have a dedicated Bulldogs thread and Bradski (who was working overseas like myself for a number of years) always said we should meet for a few beers at a Dogs game so when we got back we got the ball rolling. LG from here was meant to be going at one stage but has his hands full at the moment.

Should be very interesting !!!

T

tallis12

I don't know him but chat to him at the the colosseum a fair bit. We have a dedicated Bulldogs thread and Bradski (who was working overseas like myself for a number of years) always said we should meet for a few beers at a Dogs game so when we got back we got the ball rolling. LG from here was meant to be going at one stage but has his hands full at the moment.

Hes a bastard tell him that from tallis12.:p

A

Abz

While Bradski is good... MICKDOG???

Dunmeassagain :D

Status
Not open for further replies.