• Adam O'Brien

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Nathan Brown

Votes: 11 8.4%

• Total voters

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that we've played Dragons and don't play them again, announcement on Flanno is imminent

Reactions: 88

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The one who was awfully quite tonight on 360, was Paul Kent.
Good mates with Sticky,
It would give him heart failure if its true. I have never ever seen him that passive before on the show.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great, another fraud pretending to be a coach....3rd one in a row.
Don’t underestimate Fittler! Don’t let past indiscretions invalidate his coaching ability & people skills. He comes across as a space cadet in the media, but more importantly he’s held in high regard by players who have come under his tutelage:- including elite players. He also has a relationship spanning 33 years with Gus at 2 Clubs and winning premierships with both.
Not staking a claim for Freddie, but he’s worth serious consideration given the lack of genuine contenders available…

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m scared bruhs if it’s Brad Fittler I’ll never watch an NRL game again

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My honest opinion....

I think something way out of left field Is going to surprise us, might be good, might be bad.

If Flanno is done like the word I got from one of our sponsors told me, he should be announced by now to calm the media bullshit from the regular know-nothing scum bag journos
Is done as in a done deal or finished out of contention?

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Will there be another coached sacked this year or will it only be Barrett for 2022?

Some folks are convinced that Flanagan has already signed for the Dogs for 2023, while some reckon he is not

Will there be a "possible" sacked coach this season, who will coach the Dogs in 2023 (i.e Maguire or Holbrook)

Will there be a coaching merry-go-round with the bottom teams or will it only be with the Dogs?

Personally, I do not think Gus would of shoved Barrett without already having someone signed up via a handshake agreement...All this media talk around Flanagan, i dont know if its been orchestrated by Gus so it doesnt look like he flicked Barrett, or if genuinely Gus hasn't contacted him

Green is definitely not a Gus type of appointment

Is there someone way left field where we have all forgotten about?
Yes, Gould is saying no hurry, Club whispers are saying an appointment will be announced in Sept. Gould is angling for Fittler.
Fittler SOO contract finishes in Sept., he's looking to retire a successful SOO Coach, then wants a Head NRL job. Nepotism will see Fittler appointed, even though fans want Flanagan.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doubt it will be. JAC should definitely be in Origin. If Fittler was coming to the dogs there is no way he would have dropped JAC
That's where your wrong. It's a smokescreen to cover up the nepotism....then the pathetic excuse of picking Tupou, wanting tall wingers to counter Qld wingers, but they he picks To'o. 4'5"
It's clearly Fittler and they can't say anything at this stage.
The fans want Flanagan. It's time to get LOUD as to who we want.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you watch 360? They all said they didn't know anything. Ciraldo is no chance. It was embarrassing watching them fumble their words. Fkn clowns
All I know is Braith cannot hide his passion for the Dogs. He constantly mentions them and any news or whispers associated with them. Probably reads this forum.

He is as keen to see the club advance itself as any one of us. I value his opinion.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What fucken beer? They will be drinking latte's and guava, while fingering each others arseholes on the yoga mats
That all sounds pretty good to me, where do I sign up!! Gotta change the order though….much prefer a milf fingering my @$$ than any of the lads on this or any of the teams….happy with everything else you listed though…

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Looking from the outside as an opposition supporter, I cannot see Paul Green joining you guys as I do not see Gus working with Queenslandres whatsoever.

Whoever is going to be the Coach will have to put up with Gus’s shit or tell him to take a hike.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All I know is Braith cannot hide his passion for the Dogs. He constantly mentions them and any news or whispers associated with them. Probably reads this forum.

He is as keen to see the club advance itself as any one of us. I value his opinion.
TBH, i see this sometimes but not always. Im not sure he is as keen as us at all bro. IMO, he has a connection to the dogs but i think he is more passionate about the roosters

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Michael Hagan. Won 2 premierships as a Bulldogs player. Played Origin. Coached Newcastle to a premiership. Origin and Australian team coaching experience.
Prob a slim chance but I really like that... not to mention his older brother was on our board and close to Bullfrog I think...

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TBH, i see this sometimes but not always. Im not sure he is as keen as us at all bro. IMO, he has a connection to the dogs but i think he is more passionate about the roosters
You don't judge someone's passion by their praises.
You judge their passion by their desire to argue. Braith might praise the Roosters or Storm or Penrith, that's fine, they play good footy and should be applauded.
But it's when he argues his points on the Bulldogs and you see his voice and body language change, you realise he gets fired up. That's passion.