Opinion Next 3 or 4 signings

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Matt Lodge, Brandon Smith, Toby Rudolf and Jaydn Su'a (why not)
Id be happy with those 4. Never liked Lodge but must admit he has been charging onto the ball lately and is big and aggressive and if the Broncs are paying half his wage, why not. Add Thommo, Hetherington, Atoni and Jacko to those 4 and we are looking a hell of a lot stronger in the forwards

A smokey I would throw in is Tanah Boyd from the Titans. Is only young but when he has played in the halves he offers more than all our guys combined. If we don't re-sign any of JMK, Katoa, Lewis or Wakeham I think Boyd would be an upgrade and can play both hooker or halves

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Another day, another two Dave Holland threads...

Flanagan, Allan, Hetherington and Waddell have been wasted signings and we might be stuck with them for two more years.

Burton, Addo-Carr and Naden are all good signings so it's not all bad. But we can't afford any more misses like the four we signed this season.
I still want to think we only signed Waddell as it was part of the burton deal :p

like His management team said sign Waddell and I’ll get you burton. Because I shudder at the thought that we had a clean slate and actively seeked him and blayke green out as our signings For 2021 :p

Actually green would have performed better then Flanagan even with his damaged knee.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Another day, another two Dave Holland threads...

Flanagan, Allan, Hetherington and Waddell have been wasted signings and we might be stuck with them for two more years.

Burton, Addo-Carr and Naden are all good signings so it's not all bad. But we can't afford any more misses like the four we signed this season.
someone like allan would probably benefit with having burton next yr, so im not ready to totally dismiss him yet

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tyson gamble ( closest thing I've seen to a scott hill )

Brandon Smith

Matt dufty

TPJ /JT

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tom Starling
TPJ
T.Rudolf
Sebastian Kris
Ha ha fuck Canterbury, run by a bunch of knobs, can I say this a big fat no to swapping Napa and Burton, a big fat no ha ha that's how the joint is getting run

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ha ha fuck Canterbury, run by a bunch of knobs, can I say this a big fat no to swapping Napa and Burton, a big fat no ha ha that's how the joint is getting run
I didn't want to comment but...
Did you know that Penrith wanted Canterbury to pay almost the full $650k Napa is on ?
We can be gullible sometimes e.g.
The media reported

Benji Marshall was rejected by the current coach and administrators
Did you know that it was Lynne who was hell bent against signing him and Hill followed suit.
Eventually, we simply missed out.
I repeat...Don't trust or believe the media !!!

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt Lodge, Brandon Smith, Toby Rudolf and Jaydn Su'a (why not)
Matt Lodge played well against the Cows the other day, but the bit I've seen of him before that, he was not that good.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drinkwater
B.Smith
Rudolf
Su'a

Should be though

Papa
Grant
TPJ
JT / Junior Paulo

Last edited:

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Drinkwater
B.Smith
Rudolf
Su'a

Should be though

Papa
Grant
TPJ
JT / Junior Paulo
We need Brandon Smith and 2 props or a decent edge forward, and Rem on the other edge ,Jackson to lock and Waddell to bench or Mounties,next yr