New Zealand Warriors v Canterbury Bulldogs preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What does JMK actually bring to the team? he is the sort of guy that you would expect to see playing for the Titans
Such a waste of a bench spot unless there’s a injury I doubt he will get much game time.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Such a waste of a bench spot unless there’s a injury I doubt he will get much game time.
yep... I can't see him offering much more than he did last year but will find out soon I guess

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Being from NZ and going for an Aussie team I get a lot of shit lol.. all my mates are warriors supporters (obviously) So when it’s game day an I’m in the blue& white surrounded by the black jerseys I LOVE it !! No better feeling than being the lone soldier.. with bragging rights at then end of the 80, seeing my boys heads in hands is fucking gold hahaha.!!

I’m pretty confident we will get them round 1, I think it’s the best time to play them as well. They too unpredictable the longer it goes on.

WE GOT THIS!!
You and me both bro

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
yep... I can't see him offering much more than he did last year but will find out soon I guess
Covers 6,7,&9 in today’s game it’s a must to have a utility to cover an injury to the backs,and also Lichaa gets fatigued from back end of half’s.Pay might be trying to jump the gun will wait to see how it works.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I would 100% have
1. Meaney
2. Smith
3. Holland
4. Hopoate
5. Crichton.
Meaney has the pace to get across and check Fusitu'a or Maumalo, where as Hoppa doesn't. Green and Keighran classic up and under kickers, gives Meaney a good start and confidence.
Hoppa on the same side as Crichton and I would have them swap in defence close to the line so Hoppa can challenge the Fus in the air.

Last edited:

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
it will be -
Hoppa
Smith
Holland
Montoya
Crichton
lewis
Foran

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What does JMK actually bring to the team? he is the sort of guy that you would expect to see playing for the Titans
I think they arent sure about lichha and jmk is there if he flops and they will try them both whoever performs gets the 9 plus we have enough 80 min forwards and until the 9 is worked out we can afford to do this

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I would rather JMK utility specific cover for hooker instead of trying to manufacture an outside back to cover hooker

I.e the Holland experiment off bench

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Until Brown recovers and (if) proves his worth JMK is the bench exchange hooker, which we need.

Go Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.