Not open for further replies.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
brazil will win!!! ill bet my left testicle :p

D

dogs_4 lyf

Brazil are doing fine.

But kis ektah Spain are in a world of their own right now.

Fabregas, Xavi, Senna, Iniesta, Torres, Villa, Silva just to name a few lol.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
i always get my hopes up with spain, the last few world cups theyve had a sound build up but they fail on the world stage. Lol remember the world cup in bloody Japan or Korea LOL!!! EPIC FAIL!!!

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
spain would have to be one of the favourites. well coached, all star lineup. will be surprised if they are not at least in the final

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
i want a repeat of the brazil vs france final tbh. revenge against them frog eaters for the pain they have caused in their 2 previous defeats

D

dogs_4 lyf

i always get my hopes up with spain, the last few world cups theyve had a sound build up but they fail on the world stage. Lol remember the world cup in bloody Japan or Korea LOL!!! EPIC FAIL!!!
Hani that was so 2002 :sleepy: This is 2009 :p

They have the best central midfielders in the world feeding Torres and Villa lol.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
meh they dont have kaka or ronaldinho :p

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
don't want the frogs near the final :uptight: england will choke as usuall. need a decent keeper, not calamity james.

D

dogs_4 lyf

i want a repeat of the brazil vs france final tbh. revenge against them frog eaters for the pain they have caused in their 2 previous defeats
Hakaaaaaa

goo France. Im sure you remember one of the best individual performances from The one and only Zinedine zidane in 06 with Ronaldihno watching with astonishment :p

D

dogs_4 lyf

meh they dont have kaka or ronaldinho :p
Whos Ronaldihno these days Hani :p

They have Xavi, Iniesta to players to completely carved up for Barca and where in the top 5 in the world, then you add the maestro that is Fabregas. :p

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Hakaaaaaa

goo France. Im sure you remember one of the best individual performances from The one and only Zinedine zidane in 06 with Ronaldihno watching with astonishment :p
zidane a3ala roos roosi!!! love the bloke!!! i say he is morrocan :p

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
its 'calamity jane' :p

dont diss the movie :p

D

dogs_4 lyf

France have the sh1ttest coach in the world. Thats why I am worried about them this time around :(

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
France have the sh1ttest coach in the world. Thats why I am worried about them this time around :(
im worried cuz they have no zidane. look at the last 3 world cups lol! when he has been fit and playing they made the final twice, with the middle game he missed the first 2 games wasnt it? and they didnt even make the final 16

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
its 'calamity jane' :p

dont diss the movie :p
no. it's a joke. calamity james is from the england comic the beano. takes the piss as david james has so many mistakes in him

D

dogs_4 lyf

Ovbiously Zidane big loss.

but man they have some serious quality in their youngsters.
Jeremy toulalan is a gun in the making, and also bourcoff. then they have Henry Anelka Malouda Gallas etc. Just their coach is a big ****wit with no idea.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
no. it's a joke. calamity james is from the england comic the beano. takes the piss as david james has so many mistakes in him
ahh i c lol cuz in calamity jane she has heaps of mistakes in her also but im sure the original is mine since it was like in our folks time :p

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
ahh i c lol cuz in calamity jane she has heaps of mistakes in her also but im sure the original is mine since it was like in our folks time :p
yeah you're right calamity james started in 86 :grinning: but the joke is calamity james as it's his last name and he's not a girl :p

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
yeah you're right calamity james started in 86 :grinning: but the joke is calamity james as it's his last name and he's not a girl :p
u sure?? these days who knows when you have people like Lady GaGa and that athelete who is like half half :p

Status
Not open for further replies.