Opinion New Young #7 from the Sharks.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone mentioned to me that we’ve picked up a young #7 from the Sharks … he said they call him Fuz I think.

I haven’t seen anything about it on here, can anyone confirm, or anyone know much about him, interested to know if he’s any good ..

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s in the top 30 squad for 2024 thread. A little bit of info on him has been posted

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus doing a great job of getting us back to being a great development club again, bring them in while they’re young and teach them what it means to be a Bulldog …the cream will rise to the top ..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sharks site has him as a 5/8 but they interchange these days/fill injuries etc.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Amazing all these hyped up halves keep coming. You’d think once one up and coming star signed, it would deter other youngins.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a bit of fuz action. Welcome and go well young man. A handful of promising halves now in the system. We need to start developing some high end talent instead of poaching established stars and paying overs

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Although this mightn't help us in the NRL directly right now. With more promising halves from all grades in the system training together in the academy, a group training session might reveal that a 16yo has a short kicking game that's superior to anyone at the club. That might drive our NRL level players to knuckle down there to avoid being embarrassed. Everyone below our incumbent halves would see that kicking game as a threat and be driven to get theirs to a higher standard.

I know nothing about this kid. But it sounds like he's a decent prospect. With any luck, in a few years, we'll have an abundance of quality pushing for spots, and we keep picking the eyes out of the junior market so it becomes a habit again.