New sponsor, Does that = changes to the jersey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Title says it all, Looking into getting a new jersey heard about a new sponsors etc will there be an alterd version coming out or is the jersey finalised for the year?

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't buy one just yet mate. Unless of course you want a jersey that's sponsor free and only have Camp Quality. Not a bad option in my opinion. It will never get out dated.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
It probably would mean a change mate. Camp Quality would still be on there somewhere, but I don't know if this rumour will come to fruition. I just got my jersey the other day so I'm spewin if it does lol.

By the way, does anyone know where a good place is to get a number and letters on the back of my jersey? Where have you taken yours? Inner West preferably.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It probably would mean a change mate. Camp Quality would still be on there somewhere, but I don't know if this rumour will come to fruition. I just got my jersey the other day so I'm spewin if it does lol.

By the way, does anyone know where a good place is to get a number and letters on the back of my jersey? Where have you taken yours? Inner West preferably.
Peter wyns at parra dunno anyone else that does it, http://www.rugbyleaguestore.com.au/index.php?cPath=61 there you go

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I think people would rather have it for the start of the season though mate.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL I am waiting, I hate the camp quality one,

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sweet life. That'll do me
Also, The Sports Factory in Fairfield on The Horsley Drive. They do the official playing jersey's for the Bulldogs.

I rang them up the other week, open 7am-5pm weekdays, open until 12pm sat.

Im taking mine there.

edit: Here are the details

the sports factory
303 the horsley drive

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why? Whats wrong with camp quality?
yeah nothing at all, I just dont like it plastered across the front of our jersey. I dont mind it on our jersey if it were smaller. But tbh I will be waiting till we sign a magor sponsor and get new jerseys

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
When we get a major sponsor on the jersey the camp quality logo will still be on there but it will be near our logo and at that small size

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Already got a retro jersey, that will do me for this year.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
pfft who cares. i got a new jersey not long ago and if they get a new sponsor ill get that jersey also. being a member it will on set u back like 130 bucks. not massive imo

DOGG STIEL

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Despite what the letter stated, betezy is not the new major sponsor, they are simply another sponsor the club has signed up. I asked the club this question directly and received this answer and was also told that the jersey would not be changing because its not a major sponsor

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
I cant see the big deal in having the latest every year it comes out.

A jersey is a jersey !

Just my opinion : No offence meant to jersey-whores !

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have the 04 jersey= best jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.