New Recruits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Dogg

BEWARE OF THE DOGS
Reaction score
Besides Sullivan, which new recruit do you think will have an impact on our side next season?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he loses some weight and gets some serious fitness under his belt i think Charlie Leano could make some real impact.

Those are big IFS though

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
Leano doesnt seem to be carrying excess weight, he looks fit as f*** dont know why hes a slow ass mofo though

Offseason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would say Leano as well. But if Groom gets a good crack at hooker or half then he might be our best.

H

Haztrick

Leano doesnt seem to be carrying excess weight, he looks fit as f*** dont know why hes a slow ass mofo though
True. He's not like Hickey (has fat on him) Leaneo has pure muscle the last time I saw him. There's pictures of him with his top off over on AP and you can see he is just solid. Makes me wonder why I've heard he is very unfit etc.

Top Dogg

BEWARE OF THE DOGS
Reaction score
I was thinking that if Leano gets a chance he will make the most of them. Especially after off-season training at the dogs

H

Haztrick

^ Yeah, true. He just needs to want it really bad, like Cleal this season. I just remember Leaneo scoring 2 tries on debut for the Dragqueens. Such a powerhouse.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Your not gunna be a sprinting fit machine if your carrying 120+ kilos of muscle...

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Chris Leano, If he gets some Games in the 1st Grade, could well develope into on the Rookies of the Year.

pha_t0ny

respect my authorotahhh!
Reaction score
just cos he is built solid doesnt mean hes fit, u can be fat and fit, and u can be skinny and not fit, got nothing to do with your body build

Zip

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
will not be groom.. leano will tke hickeys spot.. he uses his size unlike hickey. and isnt slow like hickey

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If Charlie used his size he wouldve been playing FG for the Dragons this year.

Not playing 10minute stints from the PL bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.