New Moon....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
Ladies, even if you hate the series its worth watching JUST for jacob.... no seriously. Its like the whole movie is based on his growth spurt, and trust me you wont be complaining.

Team jacob or team Edward?

Was it just me or did Edward look real fugly?

Is bella a good role model for girls?

Did they do a good job turning it into a movie?

Was it just me or was the movie a little comical?

Your favourite bit?

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I has yet to see it :( but I think I'll just wait for it to come out on DVD. I has no money to go see it at the movies, at the moment.

I've realised, I'm team not one anymore. I hate Bella, she is a ****ing annoying slut. Edward, no sorry, Rob Pattinson is such a dog, he is not attractive in the slightest imo.

..Carry on. :grinning:

Reaction score
tbh i thought it was really crap, they could've done a better job if they didnt rush it (plus imo changing directors for every movie is a VERY bad idea)

Team jacob, edward is a ****

always has been, always will be

no she is a whingey mole who only does what she wants and doesnt consider other people.

no couldve been so much better, i liked twilight but new moon is shizer

No, it wasnt just you :grinning:

Your favourite bit?
when bella almost dies.
and jacob. nuff said.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
I'm team jacob. I dont like the "spell" edward has over bella. I know he loves her dearly but im not down with that. I want a man who wants me as bad as jacob and will be willing to do ANYTHING for me and wait around.

Edwards make up was TERRIBLE in this film. His nose makes him look like a bug too.

Bella is a terrible role model for girls. This book is being read by 14 year old girls and its telling them that its normal for girls to remove themselves from society after a break up and really become that obsessive over someone. She is weak minded and stupid.

I think overall they did a good job makign the conversion from book to film. The bit where she gets on that guys motor bike was a little WTF cause it doesnt happen but the rest of it was well edited.

Imo, there were so many funny little bits. Like when you see the vision of bella and edward running through the forest.... or the BEST bit....

*bells falls of bike and apologises*
Jacob :"You dont have to say sorry bella, its only a little bit of blood"
*jacob rips of shirt to reveal amazing 8 pack*

I was the first one in my cinema to burst out laughing then everyone else had a good laugh for the next five minutes at how cheesey it was. This was also my favourite bit of the movie. Or whenever else jacob had his shirt off.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm waiting a while to see it...hopefully less tweens and annoying girls in the cinema.

Jacob is hot, but i am on team edward.

The acting is very shiit, based off the first twilight. I lol. Kristen Stewart pisses me off, she honestly has no facial expressions EVER.

The books >>> movie.

Bella is not a good role model. She is a mentally retarded, annoying douche in the movies. She is even way too much of a sook in the book, I want to punch people like her in the head.

I still love it all though <3

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Team Emmett? Although I still go for edward out of the above two!

The make up was slightly wrong! I think the close ups killed him!

No bella isn't... she is an attn seeking mole... You see a bunch of guys who six months earlier were going to rape you do you get on the bike? no...

Meh - it's target audience means it's never going to be an oscar award winning movie.. however it was MUCH better then the first, it was truer to the book and the actor showed slighly more range in emotions! Hell bella even was better!

same as above about its target audience... played way to much on the jacob thing...

Your favourite bit?

Probably the jacob shirt scene - purely for its comedic value! so so so corny!

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
How can a vampire love a human?

Humans = Vampire food

Edward should love bella like fat people love cake

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There is a 5th book, incomplete called midnight sun I think.. I read it - it'd the first book from Edwards point of view.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Where are said books and how many lighters would I need to burn them?

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Addresses for people who also own said books will be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.