New Member, long time reader first time poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverfox

New Pup
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlement of the Jury,

In a few months I will turn 40, does this make me too old to wear my Jersey to the game ?? is it wrong for fans who are over 40 to wear their jerseys ?
Do i now need to wear the team Polo's ?

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
No. There is a dude in the category 2 section that wears a Bulldogs Nike tracksuit and he is nearly 70.......

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
haha wtf? If Mummy won't dress you anymore, turn to the freakin Kennel I guess....wear a loincloth to the games if you desire.

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
welcome.. your free to even wear the blue n white bulldog dreadlock wig rusta beanie thing if you like... You can wear whatever you like as long as its blue n white ;)

Silverfox

New Pup
Reaction score
haha wtf? If Mummy won't dress you anymore, turn to the freakin Kennel I guess....wear a loincloth to the games if you desire.
thanks my man, i see comedy is not one of your strong points. each to their own i guess

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
thanks my man, i see comedy is not one of your strong points. each to their own i guess
Err and comedy IS one of yours? People who make bad jokes shouldn't throw eggs....err unless they are just mucking around and not overly concerned about the consequences that is ;) cheers

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Err and comedy IS one of yours? People who make bad jokes shouldn't throw eggs....err unless they are just mucking around and not overly concerned about the consequences that is ;) cheers
Ignore this bloke.

Welcome to the Kennel mate - strap on the blue n White until your dead. Never too old to wear the jersey!

Silverfox

New Pup
Reaction score
welcome.. your free to even wear the blue n white bulldog dreadlock wig rusta beanie thing if you like... You can wear whatever you like as long as its blue n white ;)
i have seen a few of those at our home games this year :grinning: don't have the swaggerr for one though!

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Paint your foreskin blue and white and stick it out of your pants and nobody will care.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
40 eh ??? Awesome ... :thumb:
You're not the oldest on here by a long way. We've got two I know of who're over 60.

And for the record, I share your concerns re: fashion sense.

I'm 35 and it hit me about a year ago (when I found myself in the middle of the floor, seriously contemplating the items on offer in the menswear department of David Jones ... I caught myself out, shook my head and said to myself "WTF ... I'm IN David Jones looking around !?!") ... although it could also be a "Dad" thing. I've realised that I don't wanna be the guy who dresses like he's in the throes of a 're-gathering youth' fit !

That being said, jerseys for game day is still a guilty pleasure.

dogslyfe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Out of interest, who is your favourite tennis player?

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
You're more than welcome to wear your jersey to the game. Just make sure you turn up to the right one, you senile bastard.

Welcome. :grinning:

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the Kennel, Quick way to get everyone's respect, tell us where pea is!! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.