New flag

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm impressed, just need a little work on tucking in the edges:tonguewink:
Speaking of bedmaking.... can someone unravel potentially the greatest mystery around.

Why are hotel beds made with the bedding pulled so tight you feel like you're sleeping in a straight jacket.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Speaking of bedmaking.... can someone unravel potentially the greatest mystery around.

Why are hotel beds made with the bedding pulled so tight you feel like you're sleeping in a straight jacket.
Do you know any of the characters I mentioned? If so you're qualified and deserve to participate :D

As a side note... I don't watch the new episodes anymore, only the classics.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Do you know any of the characters I mentioned? If so you're qualified and deserve to participate :D

As a side note... I don't watch the new episodes anymore, only the classics.
LOL Ummm Simpsons thread is ====> That way

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

fucken oath!

absolutely hate it. I always pull it out from every where, sometimes it feels like they have nailed the bed sheets to the bed.

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My wife makes the bed like that every day. It’s so annoying.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

fucken oath!

absolutely hate it. I always pull it out from every where, sometimes it feels like they have nailed the bed sheets to the bed.
I love it.
When getting in, I curl up into a ball at the top and slide in so I don’t untuck it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I love it.
When getting in, I curl up into a ball at the top and slide in so I don’t untuck it.
Only a cardboard can slide through the tight space between the sheets. A human body has no chance.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s a flag, not a quilt. He’s just spread it out on the bed, because it’s big and flat.
Thanks.

I thought it was the OP's joke saying it was a flag.

Backs out of thread.