Gilded
Reaction score
If anyone missed it, Eels officially announced the signings of:

Anthony Watmough
Reece Robinson
Brad Takairangi
Danny Wicks
Richie Fa’aoso

Its not exactly a superstar list but it's not bad. Wicks has something to prove, Fa'aoso and Takairangi are alright without being great. Robinson is inconsistent at best but has potential. Watmough is the best of the bunch but has been fairly injury prone of late.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
And hayne > all of them together. They will struggle without him for a while imo

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reece Robinson could have been a good signing for us at fullback, how did he fly under the radar?

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Watmough is worse than tampons, in for 1 our for 4

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Most park football teams would wipe their ass with the eels without Hayne.

Put the house down on them for the wooden spoon.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Reece Robinson could have been a good signing for us at fullback, how did he fly under the radar?
He is so average man. Definitely not an upgrade on Perrett.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
its kinda funny that this will be probably be eels first year in a long time with a solid forward pack in which hayne would have benefited from and he wont be there.

i think eels will struggle in halves and backs. their forward pack aint that bad. watmough, takairangi, moeroa?, lussick, gower, de gois, peats, edwards, ma'u, pauli, mannah, wicks, fa'asoa and allgood ='s a reasonable sized/depthed pack..

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hayne leaving could be a blessing in disguise for Eels, instead of relying consistently on one player, Eels will have a more even team all round.

Also they could put sandow at fullback who isn't half-bad however theres no other real options in the halves

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sticky gave him a few chances to prove himself this season and he failed. He actually cost them at least 2 games through crucial mistakes.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Eels without Hayne are still favourites in front of GC and Canberra to win the GF. Bahahahahaha Only Ricky could possibly turn a team with a little potential to a laughing stock that is paying $101 to win the GF.

Reaction score
Interesting to see how this pans out.

Not too happy Danny Wicks is allowed back.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Whilst I do not condone what he has done, I do not have a problem with him coming back, I believe in rehabilitation, he does however, need to reinvent himself as a role model within the team and the club, and have some very strict caveats put on his contract

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I dint like what he done but he did his time and complied with it unlike those women bashers and sexual assaulters still around not in gaol

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hayne leaving could be a blessing in disguise for Eels, instead of relying consistently on one player, Eels will have a more even team all round.

Also they could put sandow at fullback who isn't half-bad however theres no other real options in the halves
I half agree. I think Hayne is going to end up coming back. And when he does they will be ready to go...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wicks and Fa aoso will add some bulk but their fitness will be questioned, I thought Richie was retired?

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I half agree. I think Hayne is going to end up coming back. And when he does they will be ready to go...
If they have signed Faluo (spelling) or any other marque player for 2016, then there is no way Hayne can come back to that team. F@ck him, Parra and that so called Life time contract!!!

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Wicks and Fa aoso will add some bulk but their fitness will be questioned, I thought Richie was retired?
Nah he was given the all clear to resume playing....

Id laugh so hard if Mannah was the prop to miss out - cause he overated in my eyes...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nah he was given the all clear to resume playing....

Id laugh so hard if Mannah was the prop to miss out - cause he overated in my eyes...
Most Pawwa fans don't even like Mannah...

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Faluo is the best attempt at Folau I've ever seen lol

Status
Not open for further replies.