New Classic Polo’s

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Old mate is now the Growth Manager (not sure what that means) but I’m pretty sure this guy was working with that scumbag Dessy at Manly recently….

Anyway…. The new Polo’s look a lot better, the traditional Bulldog is back which I love.
I think KFC now sponsor the Dogs… check his right shoulder In the pic

B81B157D-99A1-49E6-9188-DC36FD65826B.jpeg

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Old mate is now the Growth Manager (not sure what that means) but I’m pretty sure this guy was working with that scumbag Dessy at Manly recently….

Anyway…. The new Polo’s look a lot better, the traditional Bulldog is back which I love.
I think KFC now sponsor the Dogs… check his right shoulder In the pic

View attachment 61043
That guy looks creepy AF.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That dog emblem is cartoonishly large. Don’t like
I fear that this emblem will be the mainstay of most/all of the 'on-field' gear next season.

Why the hell do they not survey members for an opinion beforehand?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I like the Polo though, looks nice.
I think it looks alright..a little too much "livery" going on with all the sponsors stuff..though I realise it has to be there.
I'd shrink the dog emblem also and fuck the brand name off for starters.
Will sell a few more too if they piss the nerd off.and get a player to model it.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like the same polo as last year. But yeah as others have said the Bulldog is too big for mine. Keen to see our playing strip.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm happy the Bulldog is more pronounced, better than a walking billboard of sponsors logos outweighing the club.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I fear that this emblem will be the mainstay of most/all of the 'on-field' gear next season.

Why the hell do they not survey members for an opinion beforehand?
Why would you think it'll be the bulldog only logo? I can't see it changing from the same emblem we've been using for years now. Not for the on-field jerseys anyway.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would you think it'll be the bulldog only logo? I can't see it changing from the same emblem we've been using for years now. Not for the on-field jerseys anyway.
I should clarify - I'm sure that the 'proper' logo will appear on the jerseys, however knowing Classic and their single-dimension thinking, I strongly suspect that the the oversized bulldog will be featuring on a lot of the other 'on-field' range (hoodies, tracksuit tops, wet weather jackets etc.)