New Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
what kind of car are you after?

SUV? medium sized car? sports car? large car?

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
anything under $35k you say

Nissan Dualis Ti - $32k
Mazda 3 Diesal - $30k
Subaru Impreza RS - $30k
Hyundai i45 - $32k
VW Golf TDi - $30k
Hyundai ix35 Elite - $32k
Honda Accord 8th gen - $32k

hth

EDIT: There are a few more I should have added but these cars I have mentioned are very good... if you want... just go to dealerships on the weekend check these cars out... test drive them of course and compare them

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check the Toyota range.. Aurion (lots of power), Camry/ Corolla sportivo etc... best quality and reliabilty you will find with Toyota...
Though, Honda is also very good. The accord is a good price with many features. Though servicing and maintenance/insurance costs will be slightly higher than a Toyota.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Check the Toyota range.. Aurion (lots of power), Camry/ Corolla sportivo etc... best quality and reliabilty you will find with Toyota...
Though, Honda is also very good. The accord is a good price with many features. Though servicing and maintenance/insurance costs will be slightly higher than a Toyota.
toyota

:sleepy:

T

topdogg

An Aurion would be a solid buy. big and comfortable + decent fuel economy.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Toyota are the only car company that can build a sedan that ALSO doubles as a boat should your suburb flood!

Seriously, they STILL handle like boats, but the cardigan wearing brigade (and residents of Harris Park) swear by them.

To answer your question how long is a piece of string ... because in order to answer best we need more info on what you are after.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Does it have to be a new car? I'm against buying new simply because you lose so much the minute you drive it off the showroom floor...

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Toyota are the only car company that can build a sedan that ALSO doubles as a boat should your suburb flood!

Seriously, they STILL handle like boats, but the cardigan wearing brigade (and residents of Harris Park) swear by them.

To answer your question how long is a piece of string ... because in order to answer best we need more info on what you are after.
VERY sly but fcking brilliant!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Nice work!

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's more of an ideas session - I'm looking but don't really have a criteria and interested to see what suggestions get thrown up if you were to buy a car for yourself.

Initial thoughts - Subaru Liberty, Ford Falcon, VW Golf - maybe someone else is going through a similiar process.

Does it have to be a new car? I'm against buying new simply because you lose so much the minute you drive it off the showroom floor...
Not necessarily, used would be more practical.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I'm most likely going to pick up a 2008-2009 Audi A4 turbo diesel for around the 35k mark. Comfy, look good, fuel efficient and keep my ****ty kingswood as a weekend/summer car or supercharge it.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
something that is fuel friendly!
don't want to be buying a fuel guzzler while prices are sitting around the 1.50-1.60 mark!

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
something that is fuel friendly!
don't want to be buying a fuel guzzler while prices are sitting around the 1.50-1.60 mark!
lol at the moment I spend around 120 a week in fuel...and I only drive about 350km...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
lol at the moment I spend around 120 a week in fuel...and I only drive about 350km...
thats a ***in joke! so glad I have to pay off fines to get my license back!
I am thinking of not bothering and just sticking to a bike?
I heard most petrol stations require you to pay before you fill up because of c8nts like me who changed number plates and then filled up!

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
1. It's cheap
2. You'll look like someone important
3. You'll be helping an immigrant get paid
4. Immigrant's pay would be 84% less than what petrol would cost you
5. Brylliance

bullpup71

Kennel Established
Reaction score
dont buy new ,i got a toyota kluger with 45thou on the clock 4 $28000 still has new car smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.