Never in my life...

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would have been epic to snag the win when they didn’t want us too and tried plenty of times, the loss is on us.

Dropped balls, slow downs just before the try line did it.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hip to the head is fine, he let plenty of shit go but Doggies dug deep and should of got the cookies.

cuzza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Never in my life have I been f***ed by a weak gutted dog til now

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yes Sutton is a cheating ****. But our halves lost us that game... That was a game where we should all be in here saying "fuck yes we won against 18 fucking men against all odds"

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
we always cop it regardless but we had enough ball to win. Those fkn settlers when we are on the attack are frustrating as fck
Our attack was good in the first half but the second half was clunky as fuck.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Refs are shit but we were let down by ciraldo and our 16 7 9 today
So the players that setup and scored most of our points? Mmmkay makes sense lol. Burton scored one, put us in position to score through the 40/20 from a great kick by Taffy. 7 & 9 I’ll grant you. They had some issues.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly, yet the doomers just ignore the fact that we had to reshuffle the deck. We have never been able to do that. Call it a weakness but the fact is with different players in the backline it will almost always be a disadvantage.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If CC had a backbone, he would call out Sutton.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
There was a few shit calls but that was an easy win for the dogs can’t blame the ref for that one.

We were shit in attack, kept dropping the ball in attacking zone, hutch blew a few chances and is too slow.

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We did have our chances quite a bit but the boys did well I’m pretty pissed at Mitchell late hit on Addo Carr he is a absolute dog I hate to even say that word Tass already had him over the line Mitchell had plenty of time to pull out

He needs to put in line I can’t stand this bloke getting away with so much

even the reed Mahoney penalty what contact was that wasn’t in the air nothing

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Clunky is a compliment bro, we have nothing. We just have to wait a year or two for our spine to be ready who are in reserves now.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Clunky is a compliment bro, we have nothing. We just have to wait a year or two for our spine to be ready who are in reserves now.
Hutch is a hog, burto is a cat.
We need sexton at halfback and Stacey at fullback.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
From where we were, Salmon just wasn't in position or ready for centre. When Critta went to right, I thought we were all good, but then all that yardage and tries on that side?!?! WTF?

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only gripe I have on the ref is not binning that professional foul before halftime. That's 10 in the bin every game but for some reason it wasn't today. Apart from that I think the ref was ok. Kikaus pass to fox was forward but fox to Burton was fine.
We can only blame ourselves for that pathetic attack in the second half, if hutch had any speed he would have 5 trys next to his name over the last few weeks. He hogged multiple opportunities yesterday which cost us.
Taafe and Fox can't make 1m to start our sets. If we had someone attacking at fullback we would have won easily yesterday. Everyone talks about us needing forwards but our biggest issue is fullback and halfback. Until we sort it out it will be trying to keep good teams to 2 trys because we lack points.