Never in my life...

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We need a bloody number 7 and a number 1 full stop we weren’t robbed we had so many much more chances then south’s to win we just haven’t got the polish at the end

Sent from my iPhone using The Kennel mobile app

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly, yet the doomers just ignore the fact that we had to reshuffle the deck. We have never been able to do that. Call it a weakness but the fact is with different players in the backline it will almost always be a disadvantage.
We should have kept Wilson. JAC was never ready.

Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only gripe I have on the ref is not binning that professional foul before halftime. That's 10 in the bin every game but for some reason it wasn't today. Apart from that I think the ref was ok. Kikaus pass to fox was forward but fox to Burton was fine.
We can only blame ourselves for that pathetic attack in the second half, if hutch had any speed he would have 5 trys next to his name over the last few weeks. He hogged multiple opportunities yesterday which cost us.
Taafe and Fox can't make 1m to start our sets. If we had someone attacking at fullback we would have won easily yesterday. Everyone talks about us needing forwards but our biggest issue is fullback and halfback. Until we sort it out it will be trying to keep good teams to 2 trys because we lack points.
Taafe is a waste of space IMO. it is just like watching Hayze Perham play.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Suspect we 've seen Blake's ceiling. Too small without any appreciable pcm which we have based our game around. So many options available and tweaking to strengthen the team but CC says he's happy and apparently he won't do it.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

To be fair, he's already better than Perham, though that's not saying a lot. At least taafe has a few try assists and a try after four rounds