1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Nelson Asofa Solomona

Discussion in 'Rugby League General' started by Spoonman84, Oct 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psycho Doggie

Psycho Doggie Kennel Enthusiast

Agree. There were supposedly 5 or 6 other Storm players there. How come they didn't stick up for their mate?

2. CroydonDog

CroydonDog Immortal Gilded

+1

If people think they were somehow completely innocent in this whole malarkey, i've got a bridge i'd like to sell you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Best Post Best Post x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Natboy II

Natboy II Forum Regular

I guess it depends at what point the bloke dropped the broken glass he was meant to be holding. Based on what we know I back Nelson 100%

4. JUNKYARD DOGS

JUNKYARD DOGS Kennel Addict

So none of you have been out minding your own business then some hero comes at you or someone with you for no reason I take it. Not taking sides but its a fact that these unprovoked attacks do happen, and yes in Australia too.
    Been unfortunate enough to be out with a mate that has been glassed for no reason whatsoever. And I can tell you seeing them injuries first hand this is not something id let happen to me if I saw some maniac with one in his hand wanting to go me.
    Welcome to the real world people, its not all lollipops and rainbows.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. JayBee

JayBee Immortal

I am all for jumping in for the boys. Would not hesitate if someone tried to have a crack.

Having said that, I am putting myself in a situation that could endanger myself, whether that be physically, or legally speaking. Unfortunately, what he does not have going for him is the storm that follows a social media outlet like this, nor the rampaging mothers who will be demanding punishment. If you recall - one of the reasons they had to introduce the no-stand down policy, was due to the impact it has had on female spectators, and potential sponsorships.

If this was 20 years ago, where there would be no footage, all we heard was NAS defended his mate - we would all be shouting him a beer next time we see him.

Am I happy he got some justice for his mate? Bloody oath. If reports are to be believed, the flop who instigated it all can be eating out of a straw for the next 3 months for all I care. Do I also believe that NAS might need to be reprimanded? Unfortunately, I think the NRL have no choice.

Just my opinion. I am hoping he is cleared, but it will stink to high hell with the mothersclub if he isn't punished.

6. Natboy II

Natboy II Forum Regular

I think he’ll get punished but don’t think too severely. The mothers may also think that if their son was Vunivalu they’d want his mates defending him. I hope we see the other guy soon. I’m looking forward to it

7. doggieaaron

doggieaaron Immortal

Im surprised he hasn’t gone to the media yet

8. Natboy II

Natboy II Forum Regular

Me too. Unless he’s foreign or the cops are after him

9. 086

086 Kennel Enthusiast

Fuck that, it requires constant preventative maintenance not to fucking rust and fall into the water below it!

10. Dognacious

Dognacious Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member Gilded

I cant really make an opinion, i dont know who was at fault in the fight and the lead up. But i do wonder how this would have played out if it had been bulldogs players.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. wendog33

wendog33 Kennel Enthusiast

Daily front page headlines. Leading the TV news every live cross, calls for mass sackings, Todd in emergency meetings arranging the club's 2 year suspension for bringing the game into disrepute. Is that enough Rupert? Lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Motorhead

Motorhead Forum Regular

A bit embarrassing for big Nelly ArseOfASorryMoaner that he was going like a thrashing machine but the other bloke was still standing.
    Been to the Gordie Tallis school of pugilism, he couldn't drop Ben Ross or Terry O'Connor either.
    Does Nelson hit like a bitch? Les Davidson wouldnt hit a bloke that many times without knocking him cold you can guarantee. Shame there wasn't better footage of this NAS incident.

13. Natboy II

Natboy II Forum Regular

The telegraph now reporting it was 3 guys who were hitting Vunivalu and NAS was taking the 3 of them on

• Like Like x 2
  14. coach

coach Immortal

Not sure if you have seen the picture of one bloke he hit
    But opened him up from asshole to breakfast
    Let me tell you, I couldn’t believe that was done form a punch
    Defiantly doesn’t hit like a bitch lol

15. 086

086 Kennel Enthusiast

Most folks appear to trust that news source as much as they trust you!

16. Natboy II

Natboy II Forum Regular

I couldn’t give a rats who trusts either, especially you. It was direct quotes from an interview from Vunivalu

17. Wahesh

Wahesh The Forefather of The Kennel

This really pisses me off. We all saw how bad the last off season was for the game... here, barely 1 week after the season ends, this overgrown idiot goes full retard in a foreign country.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Heckler

Heckler Kennel Enthusiast Premium Member Gilded

Machete job that one.

19. Motorhead

Motorhead Forum Regular

Didnt someone say previously in this thread that the photo shown was a pic of a bloke who had been glassed? That would explain why it doesn't look like punches caused that sort of damage.

20. Dawgfather

Dawgfather Kennel Addict

Where did you find the pic?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.