Other News Source Nelson Asofa-Solomona On The Outer At Melbourne - Reports

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is entirely possible that NAS's current attitude is being caused due to his treatment by Melbourne, after all he has never had a reported attitude problem before. Remove the cause and his attitude will revert to standard.

Always a Bulldog
Potentially, but doubt it. I just don’t think Gus would want anything to do with him.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It is entirely possible that NAS's current attitude is being caused due to his treatment by Melbourne, after all he has never had a reported attitude problem before. Remove the cause and his attitude will revert to standard.

Always a Bulldog
I agree, who doesn't know all about the AFB's attitude/history before going to the Warriors yet we were all hoping he would sign with us, what changed now ?
NAS could well be on the way to replace AFB, or maybe just maybe that is the reason for the attitude !

Last edited:

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon Nelson has already peaked and is on the down slope. Similar to Olam, Melbourne got rid of Olam once he picked up an injury which would probably affect his form long term.

If Melbourne can't get the best out of NAS then what hope have we got? He'll probably end up like KAS who was effective for very short spells but lacked fitness.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In Gus’ words, he needs to Get the fastest man on the planet to talk to the biggest human on the planet about playing for the biggest club on the planet!
When did Gus say that ?

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon Nelson has already peaked and is on the down slope. Similar to Olam, Melbourne got rid of Olam once he picked up an injury which would probably affect his form long term.

If Melbourne can't get the best out of NAS then what hope have we got? He'll probably end up like KAS who was effective for very short spells but lacked fitness.
Nelson has already peaked...Isn't that who we need ?
The team needs PROPS not MONKS !
What do we really know about the reason for his supposedly bad attitude ???

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't give a fuck about his attitude. He's a bad motherfucker. generally bad dudes have attitudes.
I'd take him even if he was caught robbing grannies.
Agreed! Im so over the people saying no thanks because of his “attitude” thats what we’re fuckin lacking and need middles

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he has a bad attitude at Strom, on what planet is he coming us to get a better attitude?
Sometimes players have poor attitudes because they may want out of their contract. I'm sure when he is happy where he is his attitude is much different otherwise he wouldn't be at the storm for as long as he has been. He's just done at the storm I think.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fox sports is saying Dragons could make a play for NAS after they release Lomax. Apparently NAS can't make the Storm 22. Anyone watch NSW cup? He must be really out of shape.