News Nelson Asofa-Solomona linked to Sydney rival in reported shock move

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Everything’s meant in good humour. Even the unsolicited dick pic I’ve sent to yohr inbox
LOL. Thanks. Good photo.
You do know most erections are more than 2 inches?
Or hasn't your boyfriend told you yet?
BTW I've sent a picture of a pea to your inbox .
So you can see how small your brain is. A pea pic LOL.
ALL good fun.
Peabrain.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bloody hell straight swap for Thommo...

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Imagine this beast dropping elbows on opposing players. Would love him in our colours

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, whatever salary cap space we didn't use in 22 does it get added onto the 23 cap ?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, whatever salary cap space we didn't use in 22 does it get added onto the 23 cap ?
no you cant transfer it to the following year

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Add in that other local power broker who managed to call Moses manager and offered to hook him up with Laundys number like they all don't know each other lol
Oh okay. The club wasn't speaking to Gus either before Arthur Laundy reached out to him. Gus hasn't spoken to Isaac Moses for years according to James Hooper. Could that be a small problem when he's our main recruiter and boss of the whole department ?

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol. My translation...

Nobody has confirmed interest in NAS and the bulldogs are being linked to everyone off contract (he says both things), but fuck it if thats going to stop me making some shit up...

Last edited:

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
no you cant transfer it to the following year
I think it is still possible for a club to front load a player's contract lets say this season to allow more space in the cap for the following season.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think it is still possible for a club to front load a player's contract lets say this season to allow more space in the cap for the following season.
That’s correct but you cant add any money you havnt spent from my understanding

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s a beast.
And Thompson will probably move on.
Hope he comes. Scary forward.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Storm prop Nelson Asofa-Solomona has been linked with a shock switch from Melbourne to the Bulldogs.

The Panthers are willing to fight the Bulldogs for the services of star centre Stephen Crichton, but have put talks on hold until the salary cap is finalised.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
STORM ENFORCER LINKED TO BULLDOGS SWITCH
Melbourne Storm prop Nelson Asofa-Solomona has recently been connected with a potential move to the Canterbury Bulldogs.
The New Zealand born forward has impressed onlookers with a shift to the edge towards the latter stages of the 2022 season.

While the 26-year-old was previously linked with a code-swap to rugby union due to his stance on vaccinations, Asofa-Solomona will be off-contract following the end of the 2023 season.
According to The Daily Telegraph the Storm were reportedly unaware of any rival offers being thrown at the Kiwis prop amid the speculation the Bulldogs have him on their radar.

Nelson Asofa-Solomona has been linked with the Bulldogs.
Nelson Asofa-Solomona has been linked with the Bulldogs.Source: Getty Images

The 26-year-old isn’t the only player on the club’s watch list as the Bulldogs have reportedly been eager to secure the services of Eels half Mitchell Moses and Penrith’s Stephen Crichton.
Asofa-Solomona will be a key member of the Storm’s forward pack heading into 2023 after the club farewelled Felise Kaufusi, Jesse Bromwich, Kenneath Bromwich and Brandon Smith.
Asofa-Solomona has scored 27 tries in 164 games for the Storm since his debut back in 2015 and has scored two tries in 12 Tests for New Zealand.