Neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We get the dirtbikes here too. There are heaps of bush areas near the back of my house and they buzz around all weekend. I used to live across the road from people who had a boat. They used to go fishing every Saturday night and come home early Sunday morning (7am) and flush the engine thing too.
Moving to my new house in May, where it seems nice and quiet! :D
Hhahaa lucky you!

Still, i beat everyone...we have this crazy FOB arab that lives on the corner...........he mowes his lawn around 11pm at night, and we have walked out and he has attached a torch to the front of the mower and has two smokes hanging out his mouth with his comb over a big mess. :roflol:

ps....cops once raided their house, felt sorry for them tbh. It's just because of his ugly plaid jacket i tells ya.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
another thing... my neighbour let their mutts roam around the streets at nite...

this morning i found my neighbours dog leaving his dump in our front yard

latina

candy girl
Reaction score
I got a guy next door whose a year older than me and his backyard looks directly onto our pool which means whenever I am out there he's watching from his kitchen. The house used to be really nice but when he moved in he trashed it now their garden is a jungle and the pool is a swamp and hes mangy muts dig under the fence to our yard and my dog goes nuts.

oh and across the road there is this dog lady with three boys ones in the army one works at franklins and the other well lets just say we were awoken one night by him naked on the street screaming and hitting himself and then he slammed his head on purpose on the concrete we had to ring an ambulance that was hell scarey :o

K

kennyy

I got a guy next door whose a year older than me and his backyard looks directly onto our pool which means whenever I am out there he's watching from his kitchen. The house used to be really nice but when he moved in he trashed it now their garden is a jungle and the pool is a swamp and hes mangy muts dig under the fence to our yard and my dog goes nuts.

oh and across the road there is this dog lady with three boys ones in the army one works at franklins and the other well lets just say we were awoken one night by him naked on the street screaming and hitting himself and then he slammed his head on purpose on the concrete we had to ring an ambulance that was hell scarey :o
where the hell do u live!!

latina

candy girl
Reaction score
lol yeh its aight but definately have a fair few weirdos round here

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
lol so he likes 2 perve while ur in the pool ay, think Abz lives in ur street

latina

candy girl
Reaction score
Gort_Nook
Banned

it cant be gort nook can it?
lol it might be thats crazy if it is did gort nook try to be a hard **** all the time?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The senile old fart next to me thought he was a magistrate this morning,I wish someone would tell him the only thing he can dictate is which nappy he will wear today.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
lol it might be thats crazy if it is did gort nook try to be a hard **** all the time?
haha yes as you can see from the first few posts on this thread... he was just one of those up tight mae rugby union supporters from the north.

discuss

latina

candy girl
Reaction score
haha yes as you can see from the first few posts on this thread... he was just one of those up tight mae rugby union supporters from the north.

discuss
lol somehow i dont think the guy my neighbour that is has enough IQ to support anything except his miniture dirt bike which he rides up and down our street he doesn't approach me as the Union type he hangs round the phone shop at hornsby lol

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
lol somehow i dont think the guy my neighbour that is has enough IQ to support anything except his miniture dirt bike which he rides up and down our street he doesn't approach me as the Union type he hangs round the phone shop at hornsby lol
my god what a sad sad life he lives on... funny thing about your street is the steep hill going down... im sure with his dirt bike it would be fun to ride down on the steep hill

latina

candy girl
Reaction score
my god what a sad sad life he lives on... funny thing about your street is the steep hill going down... im sure with his dirt bike it would be fun to ride down on the steep hill
yeh he loves the hill heaps up and down all day and then he has domestics in front of our house with his ex who has an AVO out on him

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
yeh he loves the hill heaps up and down all day and then he has domestics in front of our house with his ex who has an AVO out on him
that would be fun to watch... ill be coming to your house to watch this jerry springer type of fight :p

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no, i'm not talking about the tv show.
god bless your neighbours...they give me the ****s. what are some of the things your neighbours do/have done that have just pissed you right off?
for example, i didn't get to sleep till 4am today, as my new neighbours downstairs were having wild monkey sex all night. their unit has tiles, and echos like a champion.
the other neighbours out the back once stole my weelie bin...i almost killed them.
other one once decided to mow his lawn at 11.45pm one night. ********.

so yeah, anyone else got some awesome neighbours?

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
I think Susan is in a lot of trouble with the police, it makes me sad because her and carl are a real nice couple.

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i didn't get to sleep till 4am today, as my new neighbours downstairs were having wild monkey sex all night. their unit has tiles, and echos like a champion.
Sorry about that. We'll try to keep the noise down in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.