Nas is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Big Top, Luna Park on the 30th of Nov.

He is one of the best rappers of all time and i have always wanted to see him and now that his coming i am there 100%, cant wait for it, should be good.

Who else is going?

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Nas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jigga

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
Pfft.

The takeover, the break's over nice guy
God MC, me, Jay-Hova
Hey lil' soldier you ain't ready for war
R.O.C. too strong for y'all
It's like bringin a knife to a gunfight, pen to a test
Your chest in the line of fire witcha thin-ass vest
You bringin them Boyz II Men, HOW them boys gon' win?
This is grown man B.I., get you rolled in the triage(?)
Beatch - your reach ain't long enough, dunny
Your peeps ain't strong enough, ****a
Roc-A-Fella is the army, better yet the navy
Niggaz'll kidnap your babies, spit at your lady
We bring - knife to fistfight, kill your drama
Uh, we kill you mother****in ants with a sledgehammer
Don't let me do it to you dunny cause I overdo it
So you won't confuse it with just rap music

------------

I don't care if you Mobb Deep, I hold triggers to crews
You little ****, I've got money stacks bigger than you
When I was pushin weight, back in eighty-eight
you was a ballerina I got your pictures I seen ya
Then you dropped "Shook Ones," switch your demeanor
Well - we don't believe you, you need more people
Roc-A-Fella, students of the game, we passed the classes
Nobody could read you dudes like we do
Don't let 'em gas you like Jigga is ass and won't clap you
Trust me on this one - I'll detach you
Mind from spirit, body from soul
They'll have to hold a mass, put your body in a hole
No, you're not on my level get your brakes tweaked
I sold what ya whole album sold in my first week
You guys don't want it with Hov'
Ask Nas, he don't want it with Hov', nooooo!

---------

Nas - Owned.

Jigga > Nas.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Big Top, Luna Park on the 30th of Nov.

He is one of the best rappers of all time and i have always wanted to see him and now that his coming i am there 100%, cant wait for it, should be good.

Who else is going?
I cannot believe u just said he is one of the best rappers of all time.

I can think of at least another 10 that are above Nas name

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
I cannot believe u just said he is one of the best rappers of all time.

I can think of at least another 10 that are above Nas name
Ras Kass
Jay-Z
Kurupt
Daz
Shyne
Biggie
Crooked I
B.G
C-Murder
Z-Ro
Lil KeKe
Trey
Den Den

+ Many more.

I hate rap music now though, it's ****.

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
I can bet my last Dollar that Byrd is looking for Lyrics to Nas - Ether.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Ras Kass - Good rapper but not up there.

Jay-Z - Lyrics are not so bad but has alot of money which is putting him up there with the elite rappers.

Kurupt - 1 of the only guys in your list that i would actually rate.

Daz - Dillinger has been off the scene for a while but his old skool **** was da bomb.

Shyne - Another from old skool but has not dropped anything big for a while.

Biggie - Would take my 2nd position with lyrics,style and rap physique this guy had it all behind 2 pac.

Crooked I - Has not dropped anything good since 03

B.G - Tried to get into his rap style but was just so difficult

C-Murder - Tru nice guy right here did alot of his writing in jail and should release more stuff now that his out.

Z-Ro - Another rapper i had difficult listening too but imo was a good up and coming has not dropped anything for a while either.

Lil KeKe - Who ?

Trey - Never heard of him

Den Den - Are these fake ?

+ Many more.

I hate rap music now though, it's ****.
Some rappers i would have put up there

Napoleon
Kadafi
Young Noble
2 Pac
Young Dro
Dr Dre
Snoopy
Outlawz
Big Daddy Kane

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Ras Kass
Jay-Z
Kurupt
Daz
Shyne
Biggie
Crooked I
B.G
C-Murder
Z-Ro
Lil KeKe
Trey
Den Den

+ Many more.
Guerilla Black, Tupac, Krayzie Bone, Layzie Bone, Big Punisher, DMX, Dj quik, dre, treach + More

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
Some rappers i would have put up there

Napoleon
Kadafi
Young Noble
2 Pac
Young Dro
Dr Dre
Snoopy
Outlawz
Big Daddy Kane
Pac and dre are the only decent ones.

The majority on that list rode on the coat-tails of Pac. Now he's dead have they released anything half decent?

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Pac and dre are the only decent ones.

The majority on that list rode on the coat-tails of Pac. Now he's dead have they released anything half decent?
Yeah there new stuff is pretty good since the return of Napoleon back in the frame.

Only reason why they did not release much after 2 pac death is because Kadafi was with the Outlawz and got shot about 2 months after 2 pac ended up dying and 1 of the members was blamed for it so it caused the group to have arguements and break ups and they got back together and dropped an album earlier this year which is called 'Soldier 2 Soldier'.

Kadafi was one of the up and coming rappers and he would have been really big if he was alive today as people was saying he was following in pacs steps to success.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Guerilla Black, Tupac, Krayzie Bone, Layzie Bone, Big Punisher, DMX, Dj quik, dre, treach + More
The bone guys going solo are not the greatest thing i only think layzie has done well out of the both of them and that bizzy might have to do more stuff to be on his own as well but nothing will beat the Bone thugs being altogether though except some of there stuff recently has been awful and is more Rnb style and not into the Rap and Hip Hop frame anymore.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
dropped an album earlier this year which is called 'Soldier 2 Soldier'.

Kadafi was one of the up and coming rappers and he would have been really big if he was alive today as people was saying he was following in pacs steps to success.
Hussein Fatal on that?

Kadafi was have been real good.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Hussein Fatal on that?

Kadafi was have been real good.
Yeah that was the other member i forgot about

Still cannot believe he was only 19 and him and Napoleon were just drunk together and started showing off there guns it turns worse from there.

Malla

Reaction score
LMFAO @ Soliola

Wtf? Soliola.. since when did 'money' ever have a bearing on whether a rapper was elite? Jay-Z is dope, but that isnt because he has more money, LOL. 'Reasonable Doubt' is his absolute BEST and he was still hustling back then. The fuk you on bro? You think 2Pac and everybody around him is what rap music is? LOL, Outlaws SUCK. 2Pac was OKAY. Bonethugs SUCK. Young Dro? Who is that? Seriously.. you're putting YOUNG DRO over Nas?!?!
Nas is light years ahead of the rap game. I will admit, he has lost touch big time since Gods Son, but you can never underestimate what he's done for Hiphop.
Get off 2Pacs ****.
As for Jigga v Nas .. Touchy subject. Don't really think anybody "won". Both Ether and Takeover were dope as hell. So I'm not gonna' judge.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
LMFAO @ Soliola

Wtf? Soliola.. since when did 'money' ever have a bearing on whether a rapper was elite? Jay-Z is dope, but that isnt because he has more money, LOL. 'Reasonable Doubt' is his absolute BEST and he was still hustling back then. The fuk you on bro? You think 2Pac and everybody around him is what rap music is? LOL, Outlaws SUCK. 2Pac was OKAY. Bonethugs SUCK. Young Dro? Who is that? Seriously.. you're putting YOUNG DRO over Nas?!?!
Nas is light years ahead of the rap game. I will admit, he has lost touch big time since Gods Son, but you can never underestimate what he's done for Hiphop.
Get off 2Pacs ****.
As for Jigga v Nas .. Touchy subject. Don't really think anybody "won". Both Ether and Takeover were dope as hell. So I'm not gonna' judge.
2 Pac Okay LMAO you have no idea about rap music then if you said Outlawz 2 Pac and Bone Thugs all suck in the one line.

If i was to do a vote on the 10 best rappers this world has seen then Nas would not be in that list of mine.

Dr Dre would own Jay z ass anyday off the week and even now Timbaland would kick jay z ass.

Jay z is absolutely crap and has no idea on how to produce and make music and only has 1 thing on his mind 'Beyonce's Booty' even away from music he is still a dumbass.

Now cause he has ownership to the New Jersey Nets he wants them to move over to Brooklyn so it can cause more tension and rivalry between the Knicks and the Nets.

I reckon Young Dro has more potential to be bigger and better than Nas.

Nas has created the diversity of Hip Hop music but i don't think he has done alot to keep it sales up and get more people listening to it.

His just the same as Jay Z and all they are thinking about is the booty and 'What women want'.LMAO

Malla

Reaction score
Bro, you think music revolves around sales? If so .. then fuk it, keep listening to your stuff :grinning:
Oh and btw, Jay-Z doesn't produce.
Dre doesn't write. But correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't Jay-Z write Still DRE? I'm sure he did. Yep he did. And I'm sure Still DRE is probably your favourite track of all time.
Jay > Dre

Malla

Reaction score
"Still D.R.E." was the lead single from Dr. Dre's multi-platinum second album 2001 that features Snoop Dogg on the chorus. It is the third most downloaded single by Dr.Dre on iTunes.

The single was very popular, helping the album reach multi-platinum status. The lyrics, co-written by Jay-Z (credited as S. Carter in the album's liner notes)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Still_D.R.E.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Bro, you think music revolves around sales? If so .. then fuk it, keep listening to your stuff :grinning:
Oh and btw, Jay-Z doesn't produce.
Dre doesn't write. But correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't Jay-Z write Still DRE? I'm sure he did. Yep he did. And I'm sure Still DRE is probably your favourite track of all time.
Jay > Dre
LMAO fuk man u make me laugh with some of the stuff you say

I know music does not involve just on it's sales but they need to keep selling this type of music for it to stay alive and need other people to listen to it.

Jay Z does not produce come on man he has been producing some of destiny's child stuff when they were making the top 20 in the pop sales chart.

As if jay z wrote Still Dre i know for a fact that most of the music that i have listened of Dr Dre has been with him or snoop has done a duo or 2 pac.

I don't think imo Dr Dre would of got another rapper's script of lyrics and turned it into his own because 2 pac told him it was not right to use other people's lyrics and music and make it your own.

Umm and no Still Dre is not my favourite track of all time but would be in my Top 20 list of songs to listen to while driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.