Napoleon syndrome?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
No doubt women favour the bigger man, most completely discard the short guy..

But one thing women are most attracted to is money. They will overlook just about anything if someone has plenty of cash. Women can really sniff it out too…
you don’t need to tell me!
Women are like terminators, they can scan a man like a supercomputer, and detect within a microsecond if he is loaded with cash!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was watching love island and the couples had to meet the parents… one of the parents says how tall are you, I can’t see sitting down.. bloke says I’m 6 foot 3, 6 foot 4… the mum and the girl fist pumped giggled and said “wolf””

would they have reacted the same if he says I’m 5 feet tall with my hair spiked up!!!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought today to try look at the world through the eyes of someone else.. see what they see.. so I thought I’d walk around the gym on my knees… like a short persons view.. geez it was intimidating all these big people moving around like you could be trampled at any moment. I see why short people need to be viscous to get through life

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
My dad had to deal with a short person the other night.
The shorty failed to quit, received a $550 fine and got arrested!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Haha nice. What pub does your dad work at? If the bloke is little should he receive half the fine? haha

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would you ask dad if there is some sort of stat for shorter blokes trying to show off and getting a ticket.. they sort of gotta be the clown to get people to take any notice of the lil buggars.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Would you ask dad if there is some sort of stat for shorter blokes trying to show off and getting a ticket.. they sort of gotta be the clown to get people to take any notice of the lil buggars.
Short people are the worst when it comes to liquor.
Wouldn't take much for alcohol to infect their blood stream and bounce back up to break the blood brain barrier!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't stand short men.
They either want to kiss your ass and be your best friend or they foolishly try picking a fight with you!

Then they cry afterwards when you punch their teeth out!
What's classified short for a man these days?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When your date cannot wear high heels because people will think you're her son?

It doesn't look right when the guy is short and the woman is tall
Haha,
So if a 5 foot 8inch guy dates a 5 foot 4 inch girl then he isn't considered short?
But if he dates a 5ft 7 inch girl and she wears high heels then he is short and thus the annoying creature you described? Lol
You not making much sense but it's sure is amusing

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha,
So if a 5 foot 8inch guy dates a 5 foot 4 inch girl then he isn't considered short?
But if he dates a 5ft 7 inch girl and she wears high heels then he is short and thus the annoying creature you described? Lol
You not making much sense but it's sure is amusing
Biologically, women have babies and seek out a man who can protect, provide and nurture them. To break this down...

1. They want a tall big guy that they can feel safe and protect them. They don't want a short guy that they could throw over the fence.

2. They want someone with cash, lots and lots of cash so they can be nurtured.

Ideally they want both, but if they must compromise, if they must... they pick either a big guy OR someone with a big load of cash.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Biologically, women have babies and seek out a man who can protect, provide and nurture them. To break this down...

1. They want a tall big guy that they can feel safe and protect them. They don't want a short guy that they could throw over the fence.

2. They want someone with cash, lots and lots of cash so they can be nurtured.

Ideally they want both, but if they must compromise, if they must... they pick either a big guy OR someone with a big load of cash.
Let's get real.
It doesn't look right when you're 5"4 and want to f3#k a girl who is one foot taller than you!

I did go out with a Filipina a couple of years ago.
Her head just passed the top of my waist.

Whenever she got angry I would just pick her up like a child until she calmed down!