Opinion Napa

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Another wonderful signing
Apparently Klemmer had 100 post contact Meters yesterday. I think Napa would struggle to make 100 running meters :p

For a marquee signing and as an upgrade or replacement of a rep forward it’s a huge embarrassment. Especially if tolman runs more meters then you and Tolman Usually makes 4m on the 4th. The quicker D Napa disappears from the line up the better we will be.

Sue and Toomaga do more in limited mins then he does all game. All he is good for is the kick off. Then disappears.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Coach still gives Napa and tolman more minutes than renouf even though RT looks more suited to the rule changes and also has best footwork of all the props.. cannot wait till tolman and Napa take off the blue and white colors for the last time... I pray that they are not considering re-signing tolman..not even for a meat pie and can of coke

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Typical deano thing the whole world can see this except good old dean
Dont forget yet another Pay hum dinger...Katoa.

He may be hopeless but will he ever play?

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Napa needs to be dropped, not even on bench. Seriously we cant continue carrying these players who don't lift or perform no matter what their salary is. How about trying matt doorey off the bench ( i havent seen him play but what can we lose), blood a young forward who want to run hard and tackle. anyone else instead of this powder puff.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dont forget yet another Pay hum dinger...Katoa.

He may be hopeless but will he ever play?
From Napa to Katoa

Some folks just can't help themselves to be miserable every morning with their bitching

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Oohh something negative about the club. Are feeling alright?
Assume you meant ‘Are YOU feeling alright?’ and the answer is yes, thanks!

My comment wasn’t aimed at the club, it was aimed at Napa who I don’t think plays the ‘leadership’ role he claimed he signed on for and hence could be viewed as a bad investment.

Nice try anyway, but, er, fail.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently Klemmer had 100 post contact Meters yesterday. I think Napa would struggle to make 100 running meters :p

For a marquee signing and as an upgrade or replacement of a rep forward it’s a huge embarrassment. Especially if tolman runs more meters then you and Tolman Usually makes 4m on the 4th. The quicker D Napa disappears from the line up the better we will be.

Sue and Toomaga do more in limited mins then he does all game. All he is good for is the kick off. Then disappears.
yep he is a useless pustule!! How much are we paying him again $600K, that's value for money that.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
yep he is a useless pustule!! How much are we paying him again $600K, that's value for money that.
You’d pray to god it’s 600. I fear it might be more :( Either way it’s this boards trex moment. Only difference is lots of us were disgusted that he was klemmers replacement to begin with.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If only he had never made the big hits on Burgess in 2016 we would never have signed the overpaid useless ...................

The Jerker

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The game is blowing past him: unfit, slow, 1 dimensional, lazy. Might have been several factors but we seemed to look far more dangerous with To'omaga and Sue in the middle - quick feet through the ruck.

Should be dropped to the bench next week to see if we miss him - if not, loan him to the Warriors ffs
Napa has problems with both knees, being managed as a chronic injury and not expected to get better. He hardly trains during the week.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Deadset would hAve rather not signed anyone or just kept woods as much as I hate him then sign this imposter. He deadset is one of the worst signings the club has made since T. rex. 2-3 hitups and a few tackles and he looks like he is gona faint. The guy needs to be sent packing

Malla

Reaction score
Can't look passed anyone but Dean Pay as to why this bloke has gone backwards since signing with us.

He wasn't all that good before coming over, but he played on a premiership winning team and played and started in origins. He has gone backwards x10000 at the Dogs - says a lot about the coaching and the team culture in this joint.

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The game is blowing past him: unfit, slow, 1 dimensional, lazy. Might have been several factors but we seemed to look far more dangerous with To'omaga and Sue in the middle - quick feet through the ruck.

Should be dropped to the bench next week to see if we miss him - if not, loan him to the Warriors ffs
That is the most sensible move but Pay seems to dislike islanders. I mean Ogden, Sue and Toomaga have never been given the same opportunities as most of the other forwards. Maybe Pay copped a few scarring hit ups from islanders in his footy hey days!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He appeared to be tough when he was allowed to play dirty and had the Roosters make him look a lot better than he is.

Now that he had to clean up his game and play in a shit team, he is exposed as the soft cock fraud that his is.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Britt or Sue would of been dropped. After tonight, probably Britt.
Sue actually has been playing ok since returning from injury.

I'd drop Britt for being a liability. No real loss there.

Oh yeah, and Napa's new name should be Ailuros - a mythical cat.