Napa last night

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Best game this season. One bugbear is he takes an eternity to get to his feet to play the ball. A slow play-the-ball can nullify a good run.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Well that’s the thing right... we are supposedly chasing Ese Ese but Napa’s stats this year dwarf Ese Ese...
They are both good props, but neither are 80 minute props. We miss Klemmer truthfully

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was very impressed with Napa last night he got in plenty of work and actually started bending the line. I think that type of performance was what we were hoping to get from him every week. 147m from 12 hit ups is pretty impressive to go with 28 tackles. He also made some very important tackles on our goal line. I know he is a much maligned player on here but it was a step in the right direction and let’s hope Big Papi can start delivering it on a consistent basis.
In most games the players seemed to lack confidence and it was depressing watching games, must have been depressing for players to, but against Penrith they all put in and as they say in business arising tide lifts all boats, just hope they can keep it up.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He had less minutes than usual and his second stint was good