Official Napa joins Catalans on 2 year deal

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
As much as Napa was a major disappointment for us, let it never be forgotten that the only reason he ended up in blue and white is because sour tart Klemmer threw a hissy fit.
Wonder if he's regretting it now, Fam? Knights have gone nowhere and meanwhile, we are starting to compile one of the most exciting rosters in the comp. Namaste

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wonder if he's regretting it now, Fam? Knights have gone nowhere and meanwhile, we are starting to compile one of the most exciting rosters in the comp. Namaste
Totes Fam. As a person he has gone from being half to being quarter. Will he ever become whole? Can't see it happening at the Knits.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He needs to find his Path - to a life of domestic servitude, Fam. It is only once he finds peace with his fate, that he will finally feel whole. Namaste
He must either find peace, or keep finding a piece of Chloe's mind lodged deeply in his ear canal.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You can tell he doesn't get much sleep at home from the amount of time he spends lying in the ruck, Fam. Namaste.
Fam, it goes to prove that their are more stressful places to be than being axed by Radley and jumped on elbow first by JWH.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish him all the best, he was bloody useless for us- but still he pulled on our proud jersy and that makes him one of us.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are the Anderson's running catalan dragons or something or did dogs destroy all his highlights tapes?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Kasiano is there too
Every time i happen to tune into an ESL game (admittedly not that often), i spent more time thinking to myself: "so, that's what happened to that guy" than actually watching the footy.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He needs to find his Path - to a life of domestic servitude, Fam. It is only once he finds peace with his fate, that he will finally feel whole. Namaste
in short he needs to GROW A SET OF BALLS the weakpussywhippedmotherfuckingquince :grinning: *Klemmer i speak of

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Can afford a nice little French chateaux on what he paid the log. Ugh.