NAPA & HETHRINGTON

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Barrett WILL get NAPA to fire, Motivate him, Get him to run hard, tackle hard bring back his controlled aggression.

Alongside him our new recruit HETHRINGTON - WE would have one
heck of a starting front row.

HETHRINGTON will be good for Napa (They will feed of each other and get very hungry). One deadly forward pack. This will set the foundation for FLANO and our backs.

All i am trying to say give NAPA a chance. I am confident he wiĺl deliver under the coaching of BARRETT and the rest of a very exciting coaching staff.

MIKE Z

ramonesdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I wasn't a fan of how Dean used Napa and I think Trent will use him as more of an impact player, like Robbo did

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I wasn't a fan of how Dean used Napa and I think Trent will use him as more of an impact player, like Robbo did
He wasn't an impact player, he was on the bench playing limited minutes because he was a very, very average. As soon as the Roosters could flog him off they done it because a bloke on half his wage could do the same job.

ramonesdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
He wasn't an impact player, he was on the bench playing limited minutes because he was a very, very average. As soon as the Roosters could flog him off they done it because a bloke on half his wage could do the same job.

Maybe it wasn't considered his role, but he was certainly used that way on many occasions.

I'm not expecting him to blow the competition away by any means, but he'll offer more than he did under Pay

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Napa lives off that one game against the Bunnies when he ripped the Burgess brothers apart he hasn't done a thing before or after it.

Don't know why anyone expects him to deliver any higher then the mediocre shit he has for 99% of his career.

I'm sure Barrett will improve some players but he's not going to be able to polish every single turd in our squad.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Maybe it wasn't considered his role, but he was certainly used that way on many occasions.

I'm not expecting him to blow the competition away by any means, but he'll offer more than he did under Pay
Doubt it, he just isn't very good and the change in rules has only exposed him more. Also no more reckless shoulder charges and that was half his game.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The roosters hardly ever release good players. There was a reason they were happy to see Napa go. It was a panic buy to appease fans for the loss of Klemmer that will never be good value for what we paid.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: agree, we kind of needed him to take a leadership role over last 2 years. Always there for first hit up not like that little bitch Klemmer who you wouldn’t see until 3 rd tackle at earliest. Napa did a lot for previous bench player. He should be commended. Barrett well get him to bring the mongrel. I am so excited about him and heatho Elliott RFM and toamaga and ogden, it is making me oh baby!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Napa to the bench (only because of what he's earning, otherwise wouldn't even be there) and slowly pushed out of the club. It's up to Napa to do a complete 180 because that's the direction he's going on current/past form.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
he has done it on the big stage, so it is there, TB just needs to bring it out.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
he has done it on the big stage, so it is there, TB just needs to bring it out.
Yep agree.....as we seem stuck with him for next year I hope he proves us all wrong and steps up to the mark and can make an impact for us. If Tbaz can get him firing that would be an added bonus that none of us are counting on. If not I'd say he will be gone at seasons end....that ball is in his court

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
No faith in him whatsoever to be honest.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yep agree.....as we seem stuck with him for next year I hope he proves us all wrong and steps up to the mark and can make an impact for us. If Tbaz can get him firing that would be an added bonus that none of us are counting on. If not I'd say he will be gone at seasons end....that ball is in his court
100%, he will also have Furner there also to lean on, so no excuses