Nanai Replaces Utai

Status
Not open for further replies.

d_eye

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still dont understand why folkes doesnt give brent crisp a crack.
He's ausome, strong, passionate, very good under the high ball.

MikeG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If the guy's knee is gonna flare up every week, either release him, or stop him from training ala Terry Lamb.

For 450k/yr, this guy is ****ing ridiculous.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
give him another week off..i'd rather give up 2 points then lose SBW for the season. Bring up another youngster just 2 piss maitua off

MikeG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
give him another week off..i'd rather give up 2 points then lose SBW for the season. Bring up another youngster just 2 piss maitua off
Give me a ring in round 26 when we miss the 8 because of 2 points.

The *****'s knee is just gonna flare up again next week anyway

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
We gave the Tigers the 2 points last season as well, hopefully this time its different though. I wouldn't rest him and then just throw him in against the roosters and expect him to play a great game. I would have him play off the bench this week but thats only if he is 100% fit.

I hate going through this feeling of not knowing if one of your best players will end up playing, same thing happened last week, except this time we need to wait 2 days extra.:nervous:

But hopefully Weidler is wrong and he does end up playing, Weidler said he was training with the team today which is a positive i suppose.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Give me a ring in round 26 when we miss the 8 because of 2 points.

The *****'s knee is just gonna flare up again next week anyway
:roflol: yeah ok nwz

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I wouldnt read too much into what Weidler says. Not looking "convincing" doesnt mean he wont play. He's yet to complete a full days training.

D

D0ggyStylz

lol @ off the bench

if sonny aint fit enough to start then he aint fit enough to play off the bench

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
I'm happy enough for Nanai to come in. He needs to line up against Tagive, he can jump.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
interesting. hopefully heka steps up! i was just saying last week id like to see them give him a go

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
Hopefully Heka goes well, in the under 20's last week his relieving dummy half runs were huge. But he isn't a centre, wing is more appropriate for him. Goodluck to him marking Tuiaki.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Folkes makes a last minute change and swaps Millard and Heka around.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
is it better to position haka where he is now or on the other side?

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looks like Folkes wants to see what his 2 "gun" backs from lower grades bring to the table.
Unless they both play out of their skin, can't see Folkes persist with both Tim & Heka when Millard is match fit.
Expect one of these 2 player to become a permanent member of our backline.

Is it just me or does Winitana have a smaller version of the Hickey gut?

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Folkes makes a last minute change and swaps Millard and Heka around.
Folkes isn't that style of coach. He wouldn't name Heka and than drop him like that. Folkes is no Brian Smith or Phil Gould in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.