Opinion Name And Shame Our Worst By Players That Have Played In The Blue & White

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your coach princess.
That doesn't even make any fucking sense. But seriously, question remains. Why find more ways to shit on the club when we are already in a massive hole, and are being constantly hammered by the media? Id expect this on an opposition forum, or in a news limited article, but from a Bulldogs supporter? WTF. The fact it has 7 pages of responses is even worse.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That doesn't even make any fucking sense. But seriously, question remains. Why find more ways to shit on the club when we are already in a massive hole, and are being constantly hammered by the media? Id expect this on an opposition forum, or in a news limited article, but from a Bulldogs supporter? WTF. The fact it has 7 pages of responses is even worse.
Bit of light hearted fun, gives supporters a vent release on who/ players have let the club down through poor performances.
If you dont like it dont read it, simple.
I dont like reading Burton could leave us, thats way worse, but i dont quote people for doing the thread.
Go have a beer and have a root.

• Haha
Reactions: 88

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My pick is Ben Czislowski.
He used to get punished every hit up.