Naden signs with Tigers

doggy bill

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ok so don’t get me wrong he has been average this year but there are a lot of other players that deserve the axe more than him ie Knockonball, Waddell and Stimson! I’d rather Naden at centre than Averagillo.
You cant have watched naden in the Canberra game and then sulking on the wing wanting to play centre. Attitude is everything and his was the worst by far.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it's poor form from the Tigers to play naden against us when everything is this raw.

And
Naden is a quality player who has been absolutely below his best during his time at the dogs.

I'll be fucking heartbroken as a proud bulldogs fan if he has his best game of the season against us this weekend.

If he scores a try and carry on like a dip shit like mason and sbw did against us
Fuck the will be hard to watch

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think it's poor form from the Tigers to play naden against us when everything is this raw.

And
Naden is a quality player who has been absolutely below his best during his time at the dogs.

I'll be fucking heartbroken as a proud bulldogs fan if he has his best game of the season against us this weekend.

If he scores a try and carry on like a dip shit like mason and sbw did against us
I hope TPJ irons him out.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I dunno. They both couldn't tackle a pillow successfully but ok has more in attack
HAHAH can't tackle a pillow successfully. Love it

Honestly you're right Okunbor as bad as he's been has actually dropped less balls and done a tiny bit more than Naden.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

And

He has been really poor bro. The fact he looked for an out instead of working on his game to force selection in his preferred position shows that he will never be a quality player. Perfect Tiger signing

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought he'd be a decent signing. But I also thought he knew how to pass a football. I was wrong on both counts.

The only question I have at present is, has the club confirmed this or could it still be an incredibly well orchestrated gee up that Naden and Ferris are gone?

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If being coached by Barrett was the reason Naden joined the Dogs well then you can’t blame him for leaving.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
If being coached by Barrett was the reason Naden joined the Dogs well then you can’t blame him for leaving.
So he can go be coached by Madge? I think there is more to it that we may never find out but who knows.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Watch Naden have a blinder against us with 3 tries - best performance ever. LMAO That would really piss me off!
It would hey.
But we sure know he couldn't score 3 tries for us so best to cut our loses on him.
Pathetic for us so goodbye shirker.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

And

We will smash the shit ****, the hits on him will have extra spice as they don't like him.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I actually work with his best mate, I cant see him until next week (I have Covid), he will fill me in. Has in the past.
Is this the mate who was roommates with him back in the day?