Naden signs with Tigers

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just give him the ball all night he will make 2-3 mistakes !!!

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If people knew exactly what was going on with him you'd want us to spear tackle the piece of shit.

And no I can't and won't go into details.
Don’t expect you to give details mate, maybe just a yes/no if you can? From your info, are the media reports of Vaughn and Dufty being a bad influence on younger players also correct? Or just the media playing with easy targets because of their history?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don’t expect you to give details mate, maybe just a yes/no if you can? From your info, are the media reports of Vaughn and Dufty being a bad influence on younger players also correct? Or just the media playing with easy targets because of their history?
Dumbty is gone, let's just say it's a repeat of the dragqueens.

Vaughn is bullshit and was in contention of a 2 year extention with us as of last week. Dont know the situation now Baz is gone.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Vaughn is bullshit and was in contention of a 2 year extention with us as of last week. Dont know the situation now Baz is gone.
Thanks mate. Happy for Dumbty to go now if the ESL can squeeze him in (fingers crossed for a miracle), as for Vaughn, if he’s attitude and influence isn’t an issue, then I think his performances deserve an extension, at the right price of course.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
He's one big enigma that bloke, watch him on the training field and you go "fark me, he's amazing, speed and footwork, he will tear defences apart" and then in games he goes AWOL. So much ability combined with what I can only think is so little ticker, he needs a good concrete diet.

I don't think he has been that bad, 60+ post contact metres, makes 30+ tackles at 97.4%, averages 130 metres a game, solid 50 minutes a game, all good workman like front rower stats. Sure he's not going to rip the game apart, but every team needs a solid reliable front rower.

Always a Bulldog

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's be honest, anyone that is found out to have done coke the night before a grand final (I may have but I wasn't playing, so that's a different story) is a bit of a dumb ****, aren't they?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So this guy trains all summer with us and plays 10 shit games including trials yet one training with the Tigers and he plays his best game of the year

Try assists
Try saver on Dufty
104 run metres off 10 hit ups with pcm

Fk me

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So this guy trains all summer with us and plays 10 shit games including trials yet one training with the Tigers and he plays his best game of the year

Try assists
Try saver on Dufty

Fk me
Didnt notice her... That pass to Maumalo would have been called forward if he was in blue and white.

Only thing he did really was that try saver.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Try assists
Try saver on Dufty

Fk me
Isn't he a WANKER what a PRICK

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Try assists
Try saver on Dufty

Fk me
You gotta recognise who is opponent was tonight though hahah

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Us dogs supporters were drilling him. Fuck I thought I was bad lmao

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Laughed when Naden was tackled and pushed into touch.. physically he looks the good big tall fast but way too error prone.. good he was let go others need to follow

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Laughed when Naden was tackled and pushed into touch.. physically he looks the good big tall fast but way too error prone.. good he was let go others need to follow
That's all I remember the dud doing tbh

I wonder how many lines he has had celebrating the win...

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Some players posting stories saying they love Naden..

Doesn’t seem to be anything like the bullshit going on that people here pushed lol