Myles Heading East Next Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Relax people. He's made a career decision. Loyalty went out of League a long time ago!

I agree that we'll probably need the money in the coming years anyway. Whilst Shrek is still knowking people senseless, we should make sure we hold onto him and SBW.

You reckon Nate will go soft on his new mates this weekend?

M

MrCharisma

Another one bites the dust

**** happens

Get over it

We have forwards at a dime a dozen

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
ThatsNikkisTeam said:
I'm not saying cash was not part of it

It would of been, just like say Mason re signing with you guys. Im just saying i do not think he is on 300k

BUT he did say he wanted to live by the beach and get a starting spot.. These are two thing he will get if he signs with us
There the only two things he will get by signing with you.... :p

I agree though... if he wants to leave then so be it... we have enough talent already and coming through to fill the gap... it just annoys the daylights out of me that he went East... but I guess it is as it is... so we'll all have to put up with it...

OH and if Nate goes soft this weekend, I wouldn't be surprised to see him booed... he is a Bulldog till the end of Season 2006, and he better not forget that... ;)

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
A.A.D said:
Oh come on, you can't honestly say he went to the Roosters because of their great players and quality coach :rolleyes: He went for the money and everyone knows it..
Other places were offering similar money & as i DID say before money would of played a part i was going to leave my job but they gave me a pay rise... he is only human. I honestly believe the starting spot & the area (as he did say he wanted to stay by the beach) played a part... And ADD if you find ANY post where i said Nate came to us for the coach and players i will leave the kennel & never come back....

Also, YOu as well as anyone should know to never believe anything the media says about player payments. Clubs and players do not release salary information and the media is always only guessing. Look at dogs Im sure if i went through and added up what the media said each of the players were on dogs would be way over the cap... The fact is the Media do not know how much SBW or Mason get they just guess... the same with NATE

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
its official........nate is gay and he should leave right now,dont wait till next year,LEAVE NOW NATE!!!

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Titanium Doggie said:
There the only two things he will get by signing with you.... :p

I agree though... if he wants to leave then so be it... we have enough talent already and coming through to fill the gap... it just annoys the daylights out of me that he went East... but I guess it is as it is... so we'll all have to put up with it...

OH and if Nate goes soft this weekend, I wouldn't be surprised to see him booed... he is a Bulldog till the end of Season 2006, and he better not forget that... ;)
I don't want him or expect him to go soft. I hope he has a great game....

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ThatsNikkisTeam said:
Other places were offering similar money & as i DID say before money would of played a part i was going to leave my job but they gave me a pay rise... he is only human. I honestly believe the starting spot & the area (as he did say he wanted to stay by the beach) played a part... And ADD if you find ANY post where i said Nate came to us for the coach and players i will leave the kennel & never come back....
Why would we do that? Deep down you hate Anasta Finch and Stuart as much as we do, hell you even hate Easts as much as we do

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats to nate for signing.. i expected it so yeah, not fazed by it. i still like the guy. :grinning:

masters

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We thank him for all his 31 games and the ones which remain.We wish him all the best.Roosters will now win 3 grand finals in a row.He he he. What is the lesson learned today? Desperate people do desperate things.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Zor said:
Why would we do that? Deep down you hate Anasta Finch and Stuart as much as we do, hell you even hate Easts as much as we do
Hate Finch

Don't hate Anasta at least he can play well when he wants to...

Finch throws games away and tried to throw the sharks game away

Stu i have a love/hate relationship with...

I was just making a point to AAD i NEVER said anything about nate coming to us for the players or coach

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
ur average joe said:
i reckon that NATE DOGG banner be removed indefinately!
ill make some changes -- "nate is a dogg"

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bye bye myles its gonna be miles and miles away from wining a grandfinal with the roosters

dogies should start signing their juniors and sign Villa and/or Manese

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
ThatsNikkisTeam said:
I'm not saying cash was not part of it

It would of been, just like say Mason re signing with you guys. Im just saying i do not think he is on 300k

BUT he did say he wanted to live by the beach and get a starting spot.. These are two thing he will get if he signs with us
nikki,i consider you a friend so dont take offence to what im about to say ok...........going on about living near the beach is just utter crap.Playing for the bulldogs doesnt mean you you have to live in belmore,yagoona,berala etc.You can live where ever you like.

BILLYA-BULLDOG

DOGS 4 LIFE
Reaction score
what a loser c u nate drop him to premier league i want to start u have to earn it not be given it to you by the **** at the roosters ur a joke with no loyalty at all get lost & join braith at the roosters hows anasta's form ringing him during the week to come to the roosters piss off good to see nate was upset about leaving didnt even say was disappointed to be leaving dogs hope we smash em this weekend especially braith what a toss then hammer the saviour (nate) next year nobody will remember you nate c u
PS:MUST SIGN DALLAS & MANASE NOW LOST CONN CAUSE OF NATE

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
wogdog said:
nikki,i consider you a friend so dont take offence to what im about to say ok...........going on about living near the beach is just utter crap.Playing for the bulldogs doesnt mean you you have to live in belmore,yagoona,berala etc.You can live where ever you like.
canberra?
Melbourne?

Im just saying it would have knocked out a few clubs... I know a fair few doggies players live @ cronulla so i'm not saying it knocked them out of the running.

tbh (im not just saying this because we signed him) i think its better for you that he did leave... Look at who is off contract next year, you have a lot more experienced and established players who you need to worry about. I think it is in dogs best interests to let him go. Afterall you do have plenty of forwards...

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
BILLYA-BULLDOG said:
what a loser c u nate drop him to premier league i want to start u have to earn it not be given it to you by the **** at the roosters ur a joke with no loyalty at all get lost & join braith at the roosters hows anasta's form ringing him during the week to come to the roosters piss off good to see nate was upset about leaving didnt even say was disappointed to be leaving dogs hope we smash em this weekend especially braith what a toss then hammer the saviour (nate) next year nobody will remember you nate c u
PS:MUST SIGN DALLAS & MANASE NOW LOST CONN CAUSE OF NATE
fullstops and commas are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.