My view of the future

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You lost me on on Hasler been miss treated, his back ended deals have been well documented, obviously he was just trying to milk the club for all he could ( $1m salary and bonuses for making the top 8) then leaving our club with the digest mess possible, now haply back at Manly on probably half the salary . The releasing of Mbye Woods I can agree its not a good look but the decision was the right one, neither were worth the money they wee paid as for Reynolds he was not worth the money offered by the Tigers.
Sometimes we have to face the truth our club has been under siege for along time now and as a result the previous board made many panic decisions that were bad, th (Foran Woods) just to name a few.
Our current board have the job in front of them to turn things around simply because their are many obsticals (enemies) to deal with.
I'm not saying what we did we did to Des was wrong. But as a professional organisation it wasn't very professional by announcing that we extended his contract in the media etc and then taking it back and shafting him or however it panned out. I'm all for shafting the bloke but was pretty embarrassing. That's hat I meant by the treatment of 'Des' and it is easy to see how journalists would have an opinion on this..

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Is he the one that Tedsco wanted to come with as a package? Because hasler said no, like he said no to latrell and Munster! Hasler needs to take the biggest blame for the shit we're in we should sue him, he does have two premierships, with a good lawyer we could take both of them off him!
can you give the details on Latrell Mitchell? he has been at the Roosters since SG Ball and his older brother was in their U20 squad.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not saying what we did we did to Des was wrong. But as a professional organisation it wasn't very professional by announcing that we extended his contract in the media etc and then taking it back and shafting him or however it panned out. I'm all for shafting the bloke but was pretty embarrassing. That's hat I meant by the treatment of 'Des' and it is easy to see how journalists would have an opinion on this..
Your right it happened because the previous board were desperate to save their arse, and Turvey did not want to extend Haslers contract, but Dib did.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
can you give the details on Latrell Mitchell? he has been at the Roosters since SG Ball and his older brother was in their U20 squad.
I think his manager offered him to us when we were looking around for young outside backs and cleal and deswanker said no.

Hindsight is a bitch, but if the club had half a brain including the old board then we wouldn’t be in this shit situation we are in and will be for years. It’s quite sad really... our club in 2004 to this.... I thought 2008 was bad but we had hope in 2009... this just feels like there’s isn’t light at the end of the tunnel