My thoughts...

Docta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It reads word for word like a Gus/Ciro presser.

These are not ur thoughts
I would say his thoughts represent the majority of fans on the forum.

You on the other hand do nothing but undermine the club any chance you got which I think most people have worked out arises from some fantasy you have about the board being overthrown.

Why don’t you call RFM so you can both cry to each other.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What a player does in games is more important than what they do in training.

I don't care how good Perham & Okunbor are in training. Blind Freddy can see that they shouldn't be in the top 17.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

I don't care how good Perham & Okunbor are in training. Blind Freddy can see that they shouldn't be in the top 17.
Apparently Blind Freddy is also wrong hahaha.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I guess Fox our Kangaroo winger playing out of position is abundantly clear to both Fittler and CC lol...you gotta laugh :grinning:
What is "out of position"? JAC is a top drawer winger and can play on either side. He has played in rep games on both sides, and unless I am remembering it wrong (which sadly is always a possibility) his six try match for the Storm was on the right wing. It makes perfect sense to let the rookie have the side where he is most comfortable and put the superstar on the other side.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What is "out of position"? JAC is a top drawer winger and can play on either side. He has played in rep games on both sides, and unless I am remembering it wrong (which sadly is always a possibility) his six try match for the Storm was on the right wing. It makes perfect sense to let the rookie have the side where he is most comfortable and put the superstar on the other side.
Yeah but I was missing the kicks for Fox from Burto :(

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I haven’t read anywhere that people are saying those players are NRL standard and neither of them are , but how do you change team culture by rewarding players who are dogging it off the field ? That shit spreads through any team sport like cancer.
The first sentence of you post is some of the most ignorant shit I have read on TK :laughing:

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

The saying - practice how you play holds true for every sport. Shit at training means shit on field. To your point though good at training doesn’t always mean good on field. Sometimes players just don’t have it

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The saying - practice how you play holds true for every sport. Shit at training means shit on field. To your point though good at training doesn’t always mean good on field. Sometimes players just don’t have it
Shit at training doesn't mean shit on the field. There are plenty of great players that couldn't train & it didn't effect their game.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both Gus and CC know what’s needed to be a successful club. It appears they’ve set the bar high and I support that. It’s been lacking for a while now. As a player, it’s train hard, play hard. Give it everything you have, week in, week out. You do this as a team, success usually follows. Talent alone gets you to reserve grade. It’s work ethic that takes you further. Some of our players don’t understand this concept.
We’re in the shithouse at present. It’s going to be the same next year. Give Gus and CC time. They’ll flush the turds and get us back.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too bad people can't articulate themselves properly and disagree in a respectful way.. Maybe even find some common ground or reason with each other and see someone else's point of view. It's crazy, I know.. I'm sick of the extremes on this forum. Everything always devolves into the same shit. There's very little room for nuance and middle ground in threads these days.
Probably just echoing where the club is currently at with such a polarizing figure as Gould in charge of the club. Sad to say there really is no middle ground when it comes to him. You either love the bloke or despise him. Unfortunately Ciraldo is quickly heading in the same direction. Fun times.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wasting breath there bro.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs make no apologies for setting high standards … I believe the Board, Warburton, Gus, Cameron and the whole coaching staff from top to bottom are working hard at setting standards so high that even the flaws are considered excellent !

Anyone mentioning Ciraldo and sacking in the same sentence are dreaming … why do people think Gus gave CC a 5 year contract, do you not think each of those 5 years were thought out and a plan formulated on how they were going to rebuild this club back to where everyone that loves it believes it deserves to be?

Do people think CC gave up his cushy job at the panthers, winning premiership rings year after year that lightly to last 12 or maybe 24 months with us?

Why did Arthur Laundy put up the $$$$ and also sign on for another 5 years?

I believe this club has a clear plan and a vision for where it wants to be in 5 years … have patience and trust the process has always been the narrative …

This is all about long term sustained winning success, we’re only at the start of what they have planned, either hang on have faith and enjoy the the ride up, or jump off and start following another club ..

I’ll say it again …. The Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs make no apologies for setting high standards … as a fan for over 50 years that has seen many ups and downs, I believe we have the right people in charge to steer this club back to the top and I’ll be there cheering and giving credit where it’s due when they do …

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know, don't worry the fake fans with agendas will soon disappear quicker than they've appeared :laughing:
I would prefer they stick around when the good times role, but I’m sure they would still find something to crap on our great club.

It really just shows how big of a club we are that they take the time and effort to do this lol

JOHNY BULLDOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs make no apologies for setting high standards … I believe the Board, Warburton, Gus, Cameron and the whole coaching staff from top to bottom are working hard at setting standards so high that even the flaws are considered excellent !

Anyone mentioning Ciraldo and sacking in the same sentence are dreaming … why do people think Gus gave CC a 5 year contract, do you not think each of those 5 years were thought out and a plan formulated on how they were going to rebuild this club back to where everyone that loves it believes it deserves to be?

Do people think CC gave up his cushy job at the panthers, winning premiership rings year after year that lightly to last 12 or maybe 24 months with us?

Why did Arthur Laundy put up the $$$$ and also sign on for another 5 years?

I believe this club has a clear plan and a vision for where it wants to be in 5 years … have patience and trust the process has always been the narrative …

This is all about long term sustained winning success, we’re only at the start of what they have planned, either hang on have faith and enjoy the the ride up, or jump off and start following another club ..

I’ll say it again …. The Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs make no apologies for setting high standards … as a fan for over 50 years that has seen many ups and downs, I believe we have the right people in charge to steer this club back to the top and I’ll be there cheering and giving credit where it’s due when they do …
Well said mate

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Too bad people can't articulate themselves properly and disagree in a respectful way.. Maybe even find some common ground or reason with each other and see someone else's point of view. It's crazy, I know.. I'm sick of the extremes on this forum. Everything always devolves into the same shit. There's very little room for nuance and middle ground in threads these days.
Personally I think part of the problem is that there is a small group of posters/trolls that come here to just stir crap and put Sh.t on the club constantly no matter what the subject is.

You can tell who they are because even if we beat Panthers by 40, they would still spin stuff.

And no, that doesn’t mean someone can be negative about issues or have different opinions, these folks are straight up trying to start crap (for whatever reason)

Last edited:

Malla

Reaction score
So true Malla, he was clearly desperate for some leadership within the players and helping show what is expected in terms of training.

Perhaps he thought making RFM club captain would help RFM step up to the plate. Clearly that backfired unfortunately.
100%
RFM was all they could pick.. who else was there? It’s backfired but I dont think there was any other choice. Live and learn. Probably his first mistake as head coach.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For what it's worth, we've had a
100%
RFM was all they could pick.. who else was there? It’s backfired but I dont think there was any other choice. Live and learn. Probably his first mistake as head coach.
I mean, I don't think anyone could be predicted RFM's fall from grace tho? I certainly never expected to see him turn against the coach and club in the way he has?

Malla

Reaction score
For what it's worth, we've had a

I mean, I don't think anyone could be predicted RFM's fall from grace tho? I certainly never expected to see him turn against the coach and club in the way he has?
Without knowing what went on between the 4 walls at training, I guess not. I’m with you, did not see this coming.