My Team for Round 11

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
doesnt make sense to me! but im fine with it, bring up some blokes that actually want to be there, cant hurt
Need to be able to fully support reservegrade players. What other sport has caveats on who/when back up players can be given a run?

Seems crazy hey...first 11 games no not ok but now it's ok....but who are we to question the NRLols logic.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need to be able to fully support reservegrade players. What other sport has caveats on who/when back up players can be given a run?

Seems crazy hey...first 11 games no not ok but now it's ok....but who are we to question the NRLols logic.
exactly, makes no sense as to why you cannot do something for 11 out of 25, but away you go for the other 14?

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Since we are in this predicament with nothing to loose why not try this lineup ?
1 DWZ
2 Cotic
3 Schoupp
4 Lewis
5 Meaney
6 Hopoate
7 Averillo
8 Thompson
9 Katoa
10 Suemanufagai
11 Smith
12 Atoni
13 Elliott

14 Deitz / Flanagan
15 Napa
16 Topine
17 Ogden

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
1. Nick Cotric - experiment
2. DWZ
3. Schoupp - give the kid a go
4. Jake Averillo
5. Nick Meaney
6. Hoppa - Experiment,- a running 5/8. Need a senior in this position. Got a good passing game but also won’t hesitate to take the line on.
7. Flanno - might come right with Hoppa at 6
8. Thompson
9. Deitz
10. Ogden
11. Atoni - experiment
12. Jackson Topine
13. Elliot - not a edge player

14. Brandon Wakeham
15. Ava
16. Doorey/ Smith?
17. Corey Waddell

What do we have to lose, top eight is definitely out of reach.
Not sure about Cotric at the back....I don't think he offers anything there that DWZ doesn't )and he may prove to be less reliable....I'd leave Ava in the starting lineup, but I like the way you think. Hoppa to 5/8 worth a try and Elliott to lock/ Atoni to an edge needs to happen

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since we are in this predicament with nothing to loose why not try this lineup ?
1 DWZ
2 Cotic
3 Schoupp
4 Lewis
5 Meaney
6 Hopoate
7 Averillo
8 Thompson
9 Katoa
10 Suemanufagai
11 Smith
12 Atoni
13 Elliott

14 Deitz / Flanagan
15 Napa
16 Topine
17 Ogden
At least if we went with that lineup the season wouldn’t be forgotten.

It would be remembered as the number 4 being the slowest centre in the history of the game to ever take the field

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At least if we went with that lineup the season wouldn’t be forgotten.

It would be remembered as the number 4 being the slowest centre in the history of the game to ever take the field
I agree on his lack of speed but you can't say he can't defend better than the rest :grinning: