Opinion My Team for next week

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meaney Cogger Jmk. Are becoming an issue. Stats arent everything but they dont lie either. Meaney 0 linebreaks 0 trys. Only 1 try and linebreak assist. Cogger 0 linebreaks 0 linebreak assits 1 try assit. Jmk 0 trys 1 try assit 1 linebreak assit.

So 0 trys 0 linebreaks and only 3 try assits between the 3 of them. Ladies and gentleman we need a new spine. Only 1 in the spine ill keep is Foran. We need to go shopping.

Maybe move Meaney to the wing. Buy a fb a hb and a hooker. Ohh and a new coach we need 1 of them also.
If we had a new and better spine we would not need a new coach.

Pricey102

Waterboy
Reaction score
Why do so many people want Lewis back in the halves so soon? Have I been watching another game? Dude has no game management, no kicking game. He is a poor mans reynolds with 2 good shoulders and technically great tackling technique.

I thought cogger wasn’t too bad today. Got away some decent bombs. And we can’t rely on Foran and jmk as our long kicker. And the only thing Lewis has been hitting with his kicks lately is row 3.
Because he defends like a champ and actually has a crack! Still better then Cogger in attack. Him at 5/8 with fox running the show he’d kill it. His put a few out on the full but what about the rest of his kicks? Has a massive boot and good short kicking game. Dunno what the go with all you Lewis haters is.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shake up the Spine. But leave JMK at hooker????

Great kid. Great athleticism. No footy brain. Meany is the LEAST of our issues in the Spine. Our structures are non-existent.
I left jmk there because there is absolutely no one else. Im a huge fan of Meaney also but the fact is he lacks creative. Besides that 1 run vs tigers his done nothing in attack. I believe hoppa offers more in attack.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Because he defends like a champ and actually has a crack! Still better then Cogger in attack. Him at 5/8 with fox running the show he’d kill it. His put a few out on the full but what about the rest of his kicks? Has a massive boot and good short kicking game. Dunno what the go with all you Lewis haters is.
Lewis is sub standard.... very slow, has no vision in attack, he has a big boot but his kicks are generic

Cogger should not be stuck on the right and Foran to the left. A proper coach would have both halves playing both sides of the field and working together, that way Cogger would work better with Foran running the show.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck Pay off and make me coach first of all..

Meaney
Smith
Hoppa
Harper/Lewis
Chrichton
Foran
Cogger

Napa
Marshcke (jmk no vision or creativity )
Tolman
CHN
Martin
Jackson

Toomaga
Ogden
Fualalo
Smith

Montoya okenbur Elliott Holland to Never play first grade ever again under my coaching

Also to allow halves to play both sides ofthe field. Not this 1 Side of the half bullshit.
More 2nd phase play
Teach meaney to follow ogden/toomaga/chn/Martin around as if his life depends on it ready for an offload
Ban the hit up on 4th tackle
Any forward who finds themselves at 1st receiver when we in opposition 20 will br hooked off the field.
Lol I swear its not that hard is it. Deadset most of the kennel can coach better than Pay. The havles never pass to each other in opposition red zone. Its simple if a foward gets in the way then hook them. Split havles as well wtf? That worked 5 years ago. They should be passing it to each other. No one running lines no bodys in motion wtf. No decoys no set plays. What the fuck are they doing at training? Playing ping pong. It wouldn't surprise me if they are playing ping pong all day long because they sure as hell arent practicing attack plays.

Pay is deadset 1 of the worst coaches in histroy. Its fucking simple in the red zone 13 bodys are out on the field. Then that means at least 10 bodys in motion on every play.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That'll do me!

He's hopeless and playing Ron Massey Cup.
Only coz they havd lichaa starting in reserves now. And brown came back before then. Marshcke should be ahead of all 3 hookers. And yes i do watch as many Canterbury cup games as i can

It also shows how desperate we are for any hooker, and no one wants to come to us.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only coz they havd lichaa starting in reserves now. And brown came back before then. Marshcke should be ahead of all 3 hookers. And yes i do watch as many Canterbury cup games as i can

It also shows how desperate we are for any hooker, and no one wants to come to us.
Why would u want to come to s rabble....

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Why would u want to come to s rabble....
Atm you havs a very valid point. Hence why management needs to step in and be seen to be doing something pro active instead of resigning this shit coach for another year

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Marshcke passes slower than lichha I agree some changes needed but our issues are mainly errors and in centre/wing

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't recall the last time I've seen Tolman and Elliot bend the line, Fualalo and Ogden are much better at bending the line than either of them. I would have Tolman playing 80 but only for his tackling, but never allowed to run the ball.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Ha ha - Marshke - Moey get yourself to spec savers mate...

Makes JMK look like a Cook/C.Smith clone, he’s fucking dreadful.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Ha ha - Marshke - Moey get yourself to spec savers mate...

Makes JMK look like a Cook/C.Smith clone, he’s fucking dreadful.
I actually had an appointment on Friday. Pick up new glasses in 2 weeks.. true story haha

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually had an appointment on Friday. Pick up new glasses in 2 weeks.. true story haha
Lol - wait the 2 weeks, gets the specs on and watch Marshke again...

I think the problem is that because the current options are so shit, we give some of these fringe guys more credit than what they deserve.

Axel_75

Waterboy
Reaction score
Drop Brown. Holland picks up his bench spot. Decent runner out of dummy half, can play footy.
Lewis to centre, played a bit in reserves. Solid defender, nice kick in behind the line.
Montoya out to wing.
Drop Elliot. CHN comes back in to side.

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I saw Cogger jump into the hooker a fair bit on Saturday he did ok but he does lack a bit in the defence side of things. 2 of the try's against us were partly his errors.
I would get Lewis back in the team there is little difference between them. In fact I think if our forwards dominate the ruck either would be OK.

MR SS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Meaney
Hoppa
Smith
Montoya
Crichton/holland/okonbur
Foran
Lewis
Tolman
Brown
Napa
Chn
Martin
Jackson
Jmk. If this spot is only playing 8min then another forward
Ogden
Rfm
Fulalo/toomaga/sue

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know this is my “fantasy team” and will never happen but I can guarant Fcuking tee you it would do a better job;

1. Reimis Smith
2. Meaney
3. Chn
4. Floppa
5. Chriton
6. Lewis
7. Foran
8. Ogden
9. Nu brown
10. Napa
11. Martin
12. Rfm