My night just keeps getting worse *shakes head*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
First on the news they say about that fight in the grandstand...yeh...i was pretty angry at those mofo's and still are >:(

Then...my brother comes home from the cricket nets and goes "guess who talked to the sports acadmey today??" i go..."tana umaga" hes like "no....Brian Mc Clennan" i was like omfg are you serious....im so pee'd off how come he talked to those homo's and not me :sleep: I mean he was actually at my school....i dont know how i missed him walking round seeing as he has a freakishly large bald white head :o ...Bluey's a legend imo....

Im soo pissed off right now:(

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Worst Thread Ever.

Maza

Reaction score
awww kimmyyy

im tryin 2 help u on msn as much as i can :(

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
tana umaga = best union player ever...one of the best, if not the best all blacks captain ever....

the list could go on..

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JC said:
Tana Umaga is not the best all black ever pfft
he's damn close to it:D..oh and if you read my post propley...it never said anything about him being the best all black ever...it said he was one of the best, if not the best all black captains.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
In the history of the worst threads ever posted on the kennel, this is right up there.

JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kimmy_The_Kiwi said:
he's damn close to it:D..oh and if you read my post propley...it never said anything about him being the best all black ever...it said he was one of the best, if not the best all black captains.

oooohh wise guy hey

how about we play Jonah Lomu Rugby on ps and see who is the better out of us 2 hey

HEY HEY :nervous: >:(

Status
Not open for further replies.