My mental health is f#@&$#d

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Those special fan jerseys obviously meant nothing to the players today
We were woeful in the second half…in fact, it was gut wrenchingly painful to watch them… though we should consider Tigers are playing for a coaches future and still have a chance at finals, their roster is also far more superior to ours. Sometimes it’s just reality, but that same reality says we will be better in 2022.

This current team would struggle winning regular games in the UK Super League.

Brendan07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That’s why they invented alcohol and very strong spirits! It’s why I hope we ply Saturdays because I’m hammered after the races

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
It’s pretty bad hey at least people that are going through Covid shit have had a bit of a reprieve for 80 minutes if there team has won even a couple of games but not The Bulldogs. The worst is they just keep doing the most terrible stuff and then top it the week after. Like ha ha I get it sucked in Bulldogs fans but it’s really upsetting and not even teasing worthy anymore..

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any other team in the comp would have beaten the tigers 13+ based on that rubbish today, there is daylight between us and the rest of the comp, we wouldn't even win the reserve grade comp, probably not even make the finals lol

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon the wooden spoon team in super league will prob smash us… that’s how embarrassing we are

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We just need to see out these last four games as nothing but formality.
I’m over getting upset bc the team which takes to the field next season will be vastly different, with these better players arriving and perhaps a bit of guidance from
Gus our dogs should be a lot more organised & actually winning games.
My worry is not the players - as you say, many of them will be gone. My worry is the coaching staff, any of which at this stage, don’t look like being replaced.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Fuckin pathetic performance today. Every single one of our players should hang their heads in shame.

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Highlight of the weekends now is watching the Eels Roosters and Manly getting beaten .

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've started reading again, feeling much better. Lord of the rings is truly a masterpiece, fkn epic tale and movies to boot. Highly recommend.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
57 days since our last win. It's so tiring as a fan watching games and seeing no progression / constantly losing.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
They need to break up this unit because they are infected with stupidity. The players coming over have to be the leadership and the existing leadership need to be moved on ASAP.