my email to the footy show

Status
Not open for further replies.

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
well today at least the local paper up here put a decent full page article in the sports section on the dogs so called coffs harbour incident..
they even head lined it,
COP SAYS NO REASON TO GIVE DOGS A BAD NAME
and they even made gallop look like an idiot for not giving our fine money back..

so to keep this short i thought stuff it,,and sent this email to the footy show and every other league site i could think of.........

hi there,,
im just writting to let you know why some bulldogs fans get so frustrated...
what do you expect when they get called ******s at games and now the nrl have found evadence that the players were innocent and have not made it as public as they made the allagations and have not given the fine back saying that the players HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO,even though they DIDNT..every nrl player who go's out in public has the opportunity to...the nrl should give the dogs and fans a fair go,,they lost enough because of these FALSE allagations..why not let there INNOCENCE be front page news for a change seeings they made about 20 front pages plying for there guilt...
and a special mention to how well malcolm noad has done in resolving this matter...
thanks footy show.

just though yous mite like to read,,
ps,,i would have written more but they dont let you..

A

Abz

I'm going to ring Gay Hadley tomorrow after the game mention to him why we didn't get the fine back. Who's with me?

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
you should have at least sent it to the sunday roast...

or maybe vossy wont bother reading it since his recent rants about our club

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Abz said:
I'm going to ring Gay Hadley tomorrow after the game mention to him why we didn't get the fine back. Who's with me?
He'll cut you off, and say that just because they didnt have evidence, doesnt mean they are'nt guilty.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Abz said:
i dont think he would be able to help you with that question, but if you want ask him...

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hadley cuts off everyone who doesnt share his opinions.. his "expertise" is apparently more valuable then the opinions of anyone else

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
Well said. I really wish people would stop giving us sh!t about everything, I wish the media would get off our backs, and I wish the NRL would stick up for the club.

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
coastaldog said:
by the way,,,
what is the sunday roast contact details?
Does someone know the email for the Sunday Roast?

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
I wrote to the PM program (on the abc) this week. They always respond becasue they to.

At the time it happened they had 11 stories negative about the Dogs. I had a running battle with them at the time telling them that I expected better than tabloid sensationalism from the ABC.

They wrote back and told me they were just reporting what the Police had said.

Anyway, I have written to them this week asking them when they are going to report what the ex copper said.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
get us more details about it when is the next time they will report this plz brissy dog?

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
This is what i wrote to The Sunday Roast:

Boys,

As a passionate Bulldogs fan and supporter of the club for many many years now, I am deeply disappointed with the media who continue to air the negative issues in rugby league but never the pleasing/positive situations.

You guys at the Channel 9 (especially the Footy Show) basically built a show around the Coffs Harbour scandal courtesy of some media sensationalism and outrageous rumours, yet the news breaks earlier this week with Detective Sergeant Gary McEvoy announcing he believes nothing occurred on the 22nd of February 2004, and i quote:

"I'd go so far as to say that on Sunday the twenty-second of February, 2004, there was no woman raped in the pool area of the Pacific Bay Resort which .. that statement there that I've given you now is completely opposite to what my boss, my commander, was telling the media."

He also states that the media input was too much and was certainly not necessary. So i put the question to you blokes, if you are keen to discuss the negatives in rugby league (Channel 9 certainly was when the allegations broke why have you not said a WORD, a MURMUR about this latest development?

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
no offence but why would u send it to the footy show its the worst show on tv

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
chris_e_fresh said:
no offence but why would u send it to the footy show its the worst show on tv
The Sunday Roast, and because they tend to read plenty of viewers' emails. This is a test to see if they are just trying to sweep the latest developments under the carpet.

Status
Not open for further replies.